Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

up on Hibbet
8010F910-365D-4EF5-8D7C-95A31CA498E7.jpeg
47C17B0E-89AB-4E92-B3DD-8BD9CE3E01F1.png

so a tad off topic. When did the am90 get a shape redesign on the toebox? The pointy og shape is back on that one. I pray they can do it with the retro trainers. Wishful thinking.

Top of this year. Technically the first pair with the revised shape dropped the 21st of December.

I'm right there with you in wishing that extra care would spread to other models that need it.

I'd only get these on discount. They could be color blocked a lot better.
The outlined swoosh is A no go. Kind of has a kids/gs Vibe. $75 tops for those.
So close to these
midnightnavy1-large.JPG

the at3 has Basic color blocking principles. They blew it with the red swoosh.

The outlined swoosh is A no go. Kind of has a kids/gs Vibe. $75 tops for those.
So close to these
midnightnavy1-large.JPG

the at3 has Basic color blocking principles. They blew it with the red swoosh.

These are so sweet... Why oh why Nike didn't you just give us the OG after 19 yrs.... Damn you.

Hopefully! And they need to deliver on that OG plastic....the cuts are so much higher and awesome! And...the PROPER perforations!

Haven’t logged into this in years... Viotechs brought me back. God bless the familiar faces in here. Lol

Was hoping someone had a pair already so I can figure out the right size to get.

I only have the ‘09 medicine balls and the 2015 black suede/gum trainer 3s and I’m pretty sure they’ve reshaped my pinky toes through the years lol. It’ll be a game time decision if I score on those viotechs to go tts or half size up

they had one job to do and they blew it. just a navy swoosh and i would have bought. i could have lived with the red nike and colored air chambers.

is gentry running both nike and jordan nowadays? sheesh

they had one job to do and they blew it. just a navy swoosh and i would have bought. i could have lived with the red nike and colored air chambers.

is gentry running both nike and jordan nowadays? sheesh

the only difference is the swoosh and air bag color right?

The leather isn't the correct blue. There's no way this is meant to be a retro of the OG with minor changes. This is a retro+ that looks similar in theme to the OG....but isn't the OG.

NIKE on the strap may be a wrong shade of red. The lace locks color. Also your outsole is blue in parts when it should be reversed. And then near the ankle, they perforated the leather when it should be smooth leather. Plus your entire perf. leather pattern is too thick. But that’s been an issue for years.

. They absolutely perfected the viotechs. Like I said, with the outsole padding and tm being yellow. No corners cut there.
passing on the navy so i can regret it 5 years from now
Like these?
I hated on them but now that nothing’s really out there, it has a close enough og vibe. I’ll never pay resale though. Wouldn’t even pay retail. But I’d buy these at $100
nike-air-trainer-3-auburn-arriving-01.jpg

Someone mentioned the citrons before the qss so we shall see. I don’t think they’re meant as an og retro. Maybe Olympic based and the color blocking just came together?

Back
Top Bottom