Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

laugh.gif

Hahahahahahahah

Calm down guy

Its quoted for mother effing truth

Guys are touchy in this thread, hilarious

Anyone who already got their 2011 pair, how does it fair out w/ the 2000's? I don't wanna pull trigger, and have it fail miserably. Thanks gang!!!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

They still haven't arrived at Eastbay. What gives rep?

Y'all had the shoe "up" before everyone else.
Originally Posted by Qujamerican

I hate waiting for this backorder crap, its frustrating and this is my first time ordering anything from Eastbay....do I get anything for waiting so long in addtion to the sneakers?? this suckzzzz!
Originally Posted by cedb713

EASTBAY IS STILL ON THAT B.S. RIGHT NOW... I NEED MY KICKS,WORD UP. ANYBODY ELSE GOT ANY UPDATES ON THEIR ORDER FROM EASTBAY? HOLLA...

CED B.
I am checking with one of my contacts to see if they have any updates on when we can expect to receive our shipment in for the shoes.  Once I get a reply back, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray
According to my contact, we hope to receive the shipment sometime this week.  They were not able to get a specific date but will let me know if one comes up. Otherwise, I will post an update once I see that we have received our shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

hey what does QFMFT mean? does it mean quit +%+%#+ talkin? if so, $@@$you to the guy who said that to me. I can talk about whatever I wantpertaining to these shoes in here. +%+%#+ jerk

Hahahahahahahah

Calm down guy

Its quoted for mother effing truth

Guys are touchy in this thread, hilarious

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 thats why i love NT dudes be snapin...4 no reason tho

Dudes want they huaraches.
laugh.gif

If yesterday was Eddie, this sure is Pryor.  I love it!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Anyone who already got their 2011 pair, how does it fair out w/ the 2000's? I don't wanna pull trigger, and have it fail miserably. Thanks gang!!!
After all the bickering here over nothing (sorry, I could help myself yesterday, forgive me), this site says it BEST, which applies to ALL versions of this colorway of this shoe:

http://defynewyork.wordpr...ro-blackcool-grey-white/

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

They still haven't arrived at Eastbay. What gives rep?

Y'all had the shoe "up" before everyone else.
Originally Posted by Qujamerican

I hate waiting for this backorder crap, its frustrating and this is my first time ordering anything from Eastbay....do I get anything for waiting so long in addtion to the sneakers?? this suckzzzz!
Originally Posted by cedb713

EASTBAY IS STILL ON THAT B.S. RIGHT NOW... I NEED MY KICKS,WORD UP. ANYBODY ELSE GOT ANY UPDATES ON THEIR ORDER FROM EASTBAY? HOLLA...

CED B.
I am checking with one of my contacts to see if they have any updates on when we can expect to receive our shipment in for the shoes.  Once I get a reply back, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray
According to my contact, we hope to receive the shipment sometime this week.  They were not able to get a specific date but will let me know if one comes up. Otherwise, I will post an update once I see that we have received our shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray
THE LEAST Eastbay can do is refund all the shipping fees and offer 1 day shipping......
mad.gif

Ray, no need posting a canned genetic response.....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

THE LEAST Eastbay can do is refund all the shipping fees and offer 1 day shipping......
mad.gif

eyes.gif
This is jive outta line IMO.  But, I gotta nerve I guess.

Dude can only do WHAT he can do.  He doesn't own the site or regulate too much on it.

Him being informative (on all the forums, especially Jordan) and consistent has been helpful.  No need to carry him.

It ain't like Nike put a RD on these, or Eastbay messed you over with a guaranteed date.  Historically, trainers arrive when they arrive. 

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

mad.gif

eyes.gif
This is jive outta line IMO.  But, I gotta nerve I guess.

Dude can only do WHAT he can do.  He doesn't own the site or regulate too much on it.

Him being informative (on all the forums, especially Jordan) and consistent has been helpful.  No need to carry him.

It ain't like Nike put a RD on these, or Eastbay messed you over with a guaranteed date.  Historically, trainers arrive when they arrive. 
eyes.gif
 if he puts himself out there and wears the "Mr. Eastbay" badge, then ppl are gonna vent on issues that come up w/ the site.....same goes for vice versa....
I'm just saying......

Also, Eastbay put 2 dates on my order to be sent out.......so, Eastbay did put a date on the release date.....

Thanks EASTBAY REP "Ray",for following back up with those who placed their orders. I understand how it is when you haven't received your shipment from the vendor. Luckily, one of your customer service reps waived my shipping fees and gave me an additional $10 off my next purchase. So,while I will still have to wait for my kicks, kudos on the effort in trying to make things right! Holla...

Ced B.

laugh.gif
my bad. I thought dude was tryin to snap on me. all this time I assumed that meant quit *** talkin. my fault dude

You will be happy to know we just received our shipment in for the Black/Black/Medium Grey/White (79083010) colorway, so orders should start processing later tonight/early tomorrow for shipping tomorrow night.  We are still waiting on the other two colorways listed on our website.

EastbayRep - Ray

Money is in hand. size is available on eastbay. Can anyone who has them tell me about the forefoot air or no air. I'm inches away from pulling the trigger

Thank you 4 the info cause I've been patiently waiting and waiting and waiting on my order from you guys over there @ EB 

Back
Top Bottom