Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

To be honest i cant say if the strap is tight or not because i just rock them unstrapped like my deions. Rigged the lace to hold it from flappin all over the place.

How's the fit on these for the people that copped on this page? 
nerd.gif

went to the mall to scoop a second pair of these and saw someone trying on the cement 3's

ended up scooping the 3's instead

they only received one of each size of the huaraches and half the sizes were gone

only store that had them was champs

Got em today... not sure how I feel

I've only had 01 and in comparison ...

ehh nvm just threw em on my rack... better than not having any at all

pics to come soon

after waiting on the back-order for 3 weeks.. Eastbay charged my card yesterday then canceled my order.. smh I shouldve known not to trust em =\ 
copped from FL for $81 though 
pimp.gif

got mine
happy.gif
happy.gif
 very happy real silky smooth, no furry, no lint, no glue stains "flawless victory" last pair was my size(lucky me), they fit true to size imo,
and shout out to that fine @+* mexican latina at champs for the lil discount 79.99
smokin.gif
 84 after tax
eyes.gif
 f it tho griffey max 2 here i come!!!

Really been wanting a pair of these lately. Anyone care to shed some light on those Alpha Pack ones? I'm assuming those are dust though.

Hey guys im in so cal how can i get the discount in the store for these? and what stores carry the huarache? i called several champs and footlockers and they said they dont carry them

Found these in the garage. Pretty beat up and probably will be a lil hard to compare to the 2011 since the material is very much beat up on these Retro 01.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

How are these sellin in stores?
Only walk in stores I know to have them are selective Footaction (going on 2 weeks now) and Champs stores (just this past week).

And they moving at a good rate, especially sizes 10 and up.  Most buyers (from what I was told) are doubling up, using VIP or other coupons.

i've called several footactions n champs , footlockers n no luck. They say they dont carry them any1 in so cal know where i can get them and when. They probably haven't dropped here yet?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Only walk in stores I know to have them are selective Footaction (going on 2 weeks now) and Champs stores (just this past week).

And they moving at a good rate, especially sizes 10 and up.  Most buyers (from what I was told) are doubling up, using VIP or other coupons.
Cool. Thanks.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

THIS IS INDEED THE CASE IN HOUSTON...AFTER THE GOOD FOLKS AT EASTBAY CANCELLED MY ORDER(YET AGAIN.
mad.gif
), I DECIDED TO GO OUT ON THE HUNT FOR A SECOND PAIR IN THE CITY. ONLY 3 STORES IN THE "H" GOT 'EM,AND ALL OF THEM WERE CHAMPS. THEY ALL SAID THE SAME THING... THESE WERE QUICKSTIKE LIMITED NUMBERS.THEY ONLY RECIEVED 1 SIZE RUN(12-18 PAIRS),AND MOST WERE GONE BY THE WEEKEND. LUCKILY, MY CONNECT AT THE 3RD LOCATION KEPT A 13 FOR YA BOY,AND LET ME USE THE VIP $25 DISCOUNT. $81 OUT THE DOOR...THEN TO TOP IT OFF,I WAS ABLE TO TAKE BACK THE OTHER PAIR I GOT FROM SHARPSTOWN(AT RETAIL.),AND THEN RE-BUY THEM WITH THE VIP DISCOUNT,THUS PUTTIN' ANOTHER 25 BUCKS BACK IN MY POCKET
happy.gif
. SO,I WENT FROM PAYIN' RETAIL FOR ONE PAIR,AND GETTIN' JERKED BY EASTBAY ON THE OTHER PAIR...TO SCOOPIN' 2 PAIR FOR $162. TALK ABOUT ROACHIN' UP,LOL! NO COMPLAINTS ON MY END AS FAR AS QUALITY,ALTHOUGH THE SUEDE ON ONE OF MY PAIRS IS KINDA WRINKLED.
grin.gif

*BONUS PIC*:

4d235e1de878e655aa0f0bfa035173720dbdebd.jpg
CLASSICS...
smokin.gif
 HOLLA...

CED B.

Back
Top Bottom