Nike Air UnYeezy Courtesy of the Rivera's (808's & Heartbreak)

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

ironically, it was a meet up.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
How is it possible that both the buyer andseller fail to check the shoes? I dont get it...

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

lol @ this rivera clown

he's probably laughing behind his computer screen as he types with his permanently W hand

roll.gif
roll.gif
Got me dying in the library.

^
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I was wondering how he got his shoes already. Op said they shouldve checked the shoes smh. And will even offered to do an exchange.

Originally Posted by Jordans26

Originally Posted by debs 168

glad im gettin mines off NDC...cant trust ppl these days smh

the irony...

coming from the hype master himself

roll.gif
please. lol @ lying to ppl and trying to get ppl to go to bed for like 8pages. this is NT. you musta thought ppl were stupid.

its possible the kid did a quick look just to make sure he got the right sneakers and kept it moving. i wouldnt have inspected the sneakers either right thenand there.

^ why not? I wouldve fully inspected both of them and I might have even tried one foot on. Then the money wouldve been handed over but that's just my $0.02

You at least check the shoe tag to make sure the sizes are right before handing over the cash. OP you're at fault my man.

Right Here......Right Now.......I'm offically taken this guy Will's "I'am Nike Talk" slogan!

.....can I do that....yes i think i can.......it's mine........unofficially copyrighted!

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^ why not? I wouldve fully inspected both of them and I might have even tried one foot on. Then the money wouldve been handed over but that's just my $0.02

well...everyone's different. Id def check the size and make sure the condition is as stated. I wouldnt try em on though.It also depends on the setting too, cause you'd look like an herb tryin a pair of shoes on in front of a starbucks or something.
laugh.gif

^lol I was only kidding about trying them on but I'm pretty sure op had a chance to inspect them. Even if it was a quick glance to make sure both were thesame size.

In a sense, i understand OP's anger.

on the flip side, you have to understand has no control in what he buys. i bet 98% of you would have bought that pair if it was the last pair left.

If will didn't even open the box, which i havent for a pair of mine, i understand why he would not have known.

i wouldn't go as far as BANNING him because he is not scamming or frauding anyone. he provided a pair of yeezys.

niketown doesnt care how much u paid, u may get a voucher for retail plus tax, thats all.

at least will is now willing to give OP a diff pair.

^^^^makes sense. Details should have been told to the OP, yet the OP should have fully inspected the sneakers before purchasing.

Originally Posted by Truth Hurts

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Truth Hurts

I very much doubt that William and uncle sam didnt check the pairs, any smart person would check pairs before walking out the store. And them not refunding is shady, because they can refund, take the pair back to the store with receipt. But of course cause they greddy they aint.
Nobody checks pairs at the hoh ...you ask for your size, pay the money to one of the girls behind the counter, take your bagged up box, then walk out.
well maybe your the a fool who doesnt, but if someone were to sleep in the street for a week (prob like you and will did) i would like at my pair to make sure everything was correct, my size and both shoes were correct. Ive seen it happen where nike *%+! up, IE this post right here.
I was in Jamaica this weekend

the only part i have a problem with is that Will kept saying "I am Niketalk" thats just sad now..

glad im gettin mines off NDC...cant trust ppl these days smh

the irony...

coming from the hype master himself

roll.gif
please. lol @ lying to ppl and trying to get ppl to go to bed for like 8 pages. this is NT. you musta thought ppl were stupid.

it wasnt no 8 pages...u might of been on for 8 pages but not me....and i was tryin to kill the hype while u was pourin gas on the fire....hope u get urs afteru hypin up they was goin on NDC

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

on the flip side, you have to understand has no control in what he buys. i bet 98% of you would have bought that pair if it was the last pair left.

If will didn't even open the box, which i havent for a pair of mine, i understand why he would not have known.

i wouldn't go as far as BANNING him because he is not scamming or frauding anyone. he provided a pair of yeezys.

niketown doesnt care how much u paid, u may get a voucher for retail plus tax, thats all.

a** kissin at its finest

a** kissin at its finest
not true. in all honesty, if i sold someone their pair and this problem arose, and they put me on blast w/o a PM, deal is done.

on another note, i thought u couldn't post words liek that, even with ***'s. family environment
grin.gif

mods? what happened?

a** kissin at its finest
not true. in all honesty, if i sold someone their pair and this problem arose, and they put me on blast w/o a PM, deal is done.

on another note, i thought u couldn't post words liek that, even with ***'s. family environment
grin.gif

mods? what happened?

lol my point exactly...u ready to call mods on me usin *'s but not on someone who sells b grades?...im sure kids are not up @ 12:53 am to see a couple ofstars

The sad part is that we all was together for like 20 to 25 minutes because I asked if he wanted a receipt.
He said (ahh sure) and we walked to my car. Plenty of time to check.

Back
Top Bottom