Nike Air Up - These are due for a retro

I was hella excited, I literally screamed YES!!!!

Then I saw this pic and seems a material change was made to some seamless bull****

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan COOOOOOOOOOOME OOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE **** IS THIS?!

I've been waiting a long time for these and they do this?

Nike KILLS me with this hit or miss ******** they do.

Do it RIGHT or don't do it at all.

Man just put these joints back in the vault.

THIS X 10000000

Unbelievable.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
I got so excited to just be let down. I just want the original shoe. Is that too much to ask? They just do that and Nike can have their money

PLEASE retro these.....That'll put me one step closer to having all of the OG colorways of Orlando Magic players

Alright folks, got some more info. In the catalog and order sheets, these are being referred to as "Air Up 14," which makes me wonder if Nike has changed some things ala the Barkley Air Force Max 2013. Either way, along with the two colors We've already seen, we'll also be getting a Black/Varsity Maize blocked like the Black/Reds, and a Dark Grey/Varsity Royal like the black/royal Penny OG version. Can't tell much from the catalog pics, but let's hope those OG White/Black/Royals will be a bit closer to the OG's. I'll try to post scans when I get a chance.

Peace,
J

I hope these don't turn out out like the catalog pics. I have hope because the air veers don't look like the early pics.

^^ the veers still dont look great just better than we thought,they will 100% change a few things about the air ups probably for the worst.

Thanks for the info jshortt!

Black/maize and grey/royal?!???!?

No thanks!!!

Hey Nike how about u actually give the people what they want and give us the white/silver colorway with all the PE stichting like the OGs.

Thanks for the info jshortt!

Black/maize and grey/royal?!???!?

No thanks!!!

Hey Nike how about u actually give the people what they want and give us the white/silver colorway with all the PE stichting like the OGs.

Back
Top Bottom