Nike Air VaporMax

Triple whites are at my local footlocker (Colorado)
IMG_9411.JPG

Excuse the ****ty cell phone quality photo with the washed out whites.

Not sure I can excuse that pic bro lol

Anyone notice Nike cracked down with the discount codes? They exclude the products from discount now :/

Yeah, I’ve had a 20% off code since August that I haven’t been able to use because of that...

I got these navy black bubble vapors from my wife for Xmas but they are tight.

I want a different colorway though the camo ish ones from a few pages ago with the little red accent in the air bubble.

Does anyone know when those drop?

dont think im gunna find those iridescents under retail. They seem to be excluded from discounts on sites I can actually find them on :smh:

Does anyone have images or links to on feet look with the upcoming release of the OG colorway

Your best bet is to google the shoe, get the item number for them, then google the item number. There is maybe one photo.

It's been very tough to find discounts. Finish line has the platinum I got on sale back at $190.

Same in stores, the price is always retail. Zoom flys have hit the outlet already. Haven't seen any vapors near the outlet except that one pic from Canada.

I wanted to say the same thing but didnt want to be that guy :lol:. I think Its because they’re part of the heritage pack to look like the OG AM1s.

Back
Top Bottom