Nike Air VaporMax

100% yes, and it's VERY durable. I ran 200 miles in a pair and they've softened up so much, but the comfort is still there. You won't regret it.

Honestly, durability has been my biggest concern with these, and why I've hesitated in getting a pair. So for you to have RUN 200 miles in them and still have them hold up is awesome. I would only be wearing them casually, so I should be fine.

Honestly, durability has been my biggest concern with these, and why I've hesitated in getting a pair. So for you to have RUN 200 miles in them and still have them hold up is awesome. I would only be wearing them casually, so I should be fine.

Definitely. The best way to think about it is... if you step on a thumbtack even if there is an outsole covering the bag, that unit is going to puncture. This applies for any Air Max unit. On the other side of Nike's choice to release it like this, if durability wasn't tested for the years and time spent testing on the shoe, there's no way it'd be still around 10 months later.

dbff dbff - oh, and you'd hear complaints from A LOT of us, casual wearers and runners together. We would've been complaining by now for sure, haha.

nikesportswear_1516719807_1.jpg
nikesportswear_1516719807_2.jpg

FFS, these are absolute :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

I’m somewhat nervous that the orange plus is gonna be a pain to get. I’m not liking what I’m seeing in the boutiques, and lack of presence in SNKRS.

All we’ve got is footsites...

I’m somewhat nervous that the orange plus is gonna be a pain to get. I’m not liking what I’m seeing in the boutiques, and lack of presence in SNKRS.

All we’ve got is footsites...

I've been 'told' there will be more after the 25th. Physical stores are late getting their stock. Would not be shocked if when ordered, it's a 'ship by ____' date.

Has anyone debunked the differences from the triple whites on the plus app and the GR triple whites?

The Nike+App pair is a true triple white I think. The listing says White/White/White while the GR pair is White/Sail/Light Bone/White.

Back
Top Bottom