Nike Air VaporMax

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-max-day-collection-2018?cid=4942550&cp=usns_aff_nike
AMD18_VM_FLYKNIT_2_XYZ_LEAD_DES.jpg

Finally got my first Vapormax at Haven Toronto yesterday for $144 tax-in (CAD too :smokin), these were the last pair and a full size up from what I usually wear (and half size up for what I need in Vapormax), but aside from some extra room in the toebox, they did not feel loose or look too big. It was too great of a deal to pass.
These are a size 10, when compared to my size 9 Flyknit Trainers side by side they're the same length, so I guess a full size up isn't too bad when it comes to these.

WhatsApp Image 2018-01-28 at 4.07.20 PM.jpeg

A whole size up lol! It’s like everybody wears the wrong sz shoes this day and age.

Yep. The 12 was just too tight. The 12.5 was better but the 13 just felt right. I have a little extra room in the toe but its not horrible. I always used to wear 12's but in runners it seems Im having to size up.

Im over 60 at the moment. At some point they own you and not the other way around. I moved my Navy Royal pair last Friday. Need to move more this week.
If I go over 200 a year, I’m gonna need an intervention. 2016 was around 125, last year had to be between 150-175. My January trajectory at 20+ ain’t good...especially considering the heat dropping in February/March.

After thinking about it, I decided to keep them even though I have the CG pair, they look different enough to justify them plus they look dope on foot, i’ve worn them twice already!

EE1A3975-FB9B-45C5-BB8F-812CBB1CA642.jpeg
Still pissed my 13 got canceled and cant find another 1 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom