Nike Air VaporMax

Only see the hype on these growing right now. Boost beasts are hating now but slowly that will change. Almost every influencer on IG right now who isn't a Yeezy mafia type **** is wearing VM. Cop while you can folks.
travis scott is kind of a young kanye in some aspects, i said some not all aspects so don't shoot, but yeah i feel like they should really push him and drake harder within the brand. 

the concert they had with travis on la brea was crazy, that should be the target audience right there as far as building hype around an artist that young people love. 

I've been wearing these around the office all day and my feet are getting sore. I walk on the outsides of my feet and I am getting pain along the side of my foot where it meets the edge of the sole. I'm going to hope this is better with 1/2 size up but if not it may be a lot of money saved.

I've had that issue before with the LunarGlide 3 Shields. I'm not sure if you've gone 1/2 size up, but if not, MAYBE that would remedy the shoe issue. It may also be the natural motion of how you land and roll forward to toe off when you walk. That's just my guess, really, but it was my natural stride/motion that the LunarGlide 3 Shields didn't support, so I had to stop wearing it.

Last edited:
travis scott is kind of a young kanye in some aspects, i said some not all aspects so don't shoot, but yeah i feel like they should really push him and drake harder within the brand. 
the concert they had with travis on la brea was crazy, that should be the target audience right there as far as building hype around an artist that young people love. 

that's the thing...if this is a culture vulture movement, prepare to see these everywhere. I'm in the older segment of Nike's clientele, so it's not a social thing for me at all, strictly comfort based mixed with aesthetics. Longtime Air Maxer.

that's the thing...if this is a culture vulture movement, prepare to see these everywhere. I'm in the older segment of Nike's clientele, so it's not a social thing for me at all, strictly comfort based mixed with aesthetics. Longtime Air Maxer.
i feel you, i'm just tired of boostheads acting like they run ****, this tactic would help to beat em at their own game...hype. I just want them to simmer down a bit.

i feel you, i'm just tired of boostheads acting like they run ****, this tactic would help to beat em at their own game...hype. I just want them to simmer down a bit.

Understandable. And I get it, when I was younger just with any younger generation it's about having what's trendy or in style and being deemed cool amongst your peers. To the same extent, I guess I'll be viewed as the old head trying to fit in with the youngsters/hipsters. :lol:

I can hear all the acronyms or nicknames for the shoes now:

Vapes
Vapors
VM's

:rofl:

I went to my mall that has a footlocker and finish line. Finish line had none. Guy said he didn't like to do it but used store stock to fulfill online orders.
Footlocker had just under my size. He had had me try anyhow to see the flyknit fit or also maybe they would fit and he would of made a sale. It was narrow at the midfoot is what I noticed before the toe box.

Finish line guy had me try the triple white ultra boost they got a new batch of in stock. They were off white yellowing new out of the box on both the foam and plastic. And they just didn't look and feel like the VaporMax. Lacked the polish and precision you expect in a shoe for near $200.
So I ordered online @ Nike just now with Friday delivery.

Last edited:
Waiting for some other colorways that appeal to me.  Then need to wait for them to hit discount ;-).  These will be as plentiful as the Air Max line, and go on clearance when the new model comes out.  I have enough shoes to keep me from being desperate for these in the meantime.  Can't wait to try them on though!

Anybody know if we are getting any new colorways released in the next few weeks?  Gotta be something hitting in April right?  The grey is supposedly early May but why does a finish line have womens in stock already?  I don't think they want to sit on an allocation of shoes for over a month.

I really really am enjoying these *****! Contemplating if I should take my plats back since og's are pretty much plats with a red swoosh and red flywire.

How are you guys getting 25% off NDC codes? Most I recently got was 10% for the Lebron OONW fiasco and that's the highest I've ever received.

Back
Top Bottom