Nike Air VaporMax

got my pair in and they are too tight.

length is proper.

but around my foot, right before the toebox, its too constricting.
Try removing the insole. That will give a bit of extra room and it might prove to be all you need. And like you said going sockless (or ultra thin) helps too.
I would actually be hesitant to remove the insole.

I noted this before but for people that don't have a neutral stride, you might feel pronounced pressure around the edge of your feet where the air bags reside. This is magnified when you don't have an insole to distribute the foot pressure across the entire footbed.

Last edited:
Do you guys see the NikeLab triple blacks rising in price, decrease or stay the same in the future? I'm wondering if I should pull the trigger on a pair that I found or just wait for a random restock or another triple black cw releasing in the future.

got my pair in and they are too tight.

length is proper.

but around my foot, right before the toebox, its too constricting.
Try removing the insole. That will give a bit of extra room and it might prove to be all you need. And like you said going sockless (or ultra thin) helps too.

I would actually be hesitant to remove the insole.
I noted this before but for people that don't have a neutral stride, you might feel pronounced pressure around the edge of your feet where the air bags reside. This is magnified when you don't have an insole to distribute the foot pressure across the entire footbed.
Good point. It may be different for this shoe. But in the past I have done it in my Racers and Ultraboosts and it has worked well.

Do you guys see the NikeLab triple blacks rising in price, decrease or stay the same in the future? I'm wondering if I should pull the trigger on a pair that I found or just wait for a random restock or another triple black cw releasing in the future.
I don't think I've ever seen NikeLab restock anything, let alone a limit CW

But I could be wrong.

Had the chance to try these on over my lunch break at my local mall. Lately I have been wearing a half size down in everything but the 9 fit perfect. The Flyknit offered great containment that really hugged my foot and I would think that you wouldn't have any heel slippage at all. Only walked around in them instore but they feel much different, in a good way from the Boost shoes I have tried. The most amazing part was how much contracting the rear Air unit allows when you step back on your heel. Much different compared to the older Air Max units.

These will be purchased once the hype slows down and they are available on NDC as I have some gift cards and coupon codes that I want to use.

Last edited:
Had the chance to try these on over my lunch break at my local mall. Lately I have been wearing a half size down in everything but the 9 fit perfect. The Flyknit offered great containment that really hugged my foot and I would think that you wouldn't have any heel slippage at all. Only walked around in them instore but they feel much different, in a good way from the Boost shoes I have tried. The most amazing part was how much contracting the rear Air unit allows when you step back on your heel. Much different compared to the older Air Max units.

These will be purchased once the hype slows down and they are available on NDC as I have some gift cards and coupon codes that I want to use.
Yesterday's restock was on SNKRS desktop app and NDC. Lots of folks mentioned using codes and such.

Nike lab stuff doesn't really restock.

I'd say the resell will likely balance out at numbers people are willing to pay. 

If you see a pair for less than like stockx in your size go for it tbh, that's if none of the other previewed colors do it for you. 

Like for me, the gray+ green, blue with blue bubble,  red with black bubble and violet pairs are all pretty much equally good as the all black.

Oreos would have been a must but looks like they are super limited :rolleyes

Pale grey/sail are a must if they have a more cream look, but if they look really grey, then pass.

Blue Orbits are amazing so far, but may have to see the color in person.

Everything else looks like a pass

Last edited:

Nike lab stuff doesn't really restock.

I'd say the resell will likely balance out at numbers people are willing to pay. 

If you see a pair for less than like stockx in your size go for it tbh, that's if none of the other previewed colors do it for you. 

Like for me, the gray+ green, blue with blue bubble,  red with black bubble and violet pairs are all pretty much equally good as the all black.
All right, thanks man. These were the only ones that I wanted badly and that's most likely it for me. I just went ahead and bought it from that seller, the price was too good to pass up on.

have access to another og sz 10 at retail. wondering if i should bother. Already have one in my sz.

Last edited:
Finish line playin, ordered Monday at about noon and still no shipping
I ordered my pair Monday morning and I got shipping confirmation the same day with ETA of 03/28 by EOD.  But in typical FNL fashion they didn't arrive until today! I can't be salty tho, didn't pay for express shipping but I got them pretty fast. 

***** already delivered my pair. Very efficient process from them- easy order and quick delivery. I'll see how they feel when I get back home.

Back
Top Bottom