Nike Air VaporMax

agreed the khaki looking so dark. Getting the TBs and loving them so much makes me want to track down a pure platinum pair...or the light blue from the pack that was recently released.

agreed the khaki looking so dark. Getting the TBs and loving them so much makes me want to track down a pure platinum pair...or the light blue from the pack that was recently released.

Saw a platinum resell in fb £190. Had me thinking...

Villa and finishline should still have sizes in the light blue aka glacier blue

The triple blacks being delivered today are the most excited I've been to see a shoe in a while.

I don't eeemmm know why...
laugh.gif
Just wait until you have them in hand!!!

Is there supposed to be a lateral "bump"? I ordered a sz 11 because I have real narrow feet so thought I would be good. I try them on and my toes are near the end and there is an awkward hump near the outside of my feet. Guess I'll have to do a sz 11.5 or just return them.

Is there supposed to be a lateral "bump"? I ordered a sz 11 because I have real narrow feet so thought I would be good. I try them on and my toes are near the end and there is an awkward hump near the outside of my feet. Guess I'll have to do a sz 11.5 or just return them.

Yeah there is for me. Once you give it a wear or two and break them in a bit, it'll go away. That bump should go away rather sooner, if anything.

To be safe, buy both a half size up and a full size up since your toes are already at the end. That way you can try both and return the size you don't want.

I know I am a little bit late, but can anyone find me a pair of 9.5 triple black? I need one to rock and one for my brother's birthday! Thanks in advance :smile: Unfortunately, I can't order from finishline cause I live in Canada 
mean.gif

I know I am a little bit late, but can anyone find me a pair of 9.5 triple black? I need one to rock and one for my brother's birthday! Thanks in advance :smile: Unfortunately, I can't order from finishline cause I live in Canada :smh:

Most US spots are sold out in the common sizes. EU release is this week though it looks like.

I know I am a little bit late, but can anyone find me a pair of 9.5 triple black? I need one to rock and one for my brother's birthday! Thanks in advance :smile: Unfortunately, I can't order from finishline cause I live in Canada 
mean.gif
your best bet now is EU stores releasing on the 29th

Most US spots are sold out in the common sizes. EU release is this week though it looks like.

your best bet now is EU stores releasing on the 29th
Hey thanks for the input guys! I just got a pair of 10 from Livestock. I think that will do for now 
smile.gif
 I heard these fit a little snug, so I think a 10 might work out better for me cause I have wide feet.

Back
Top Bottom