Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

The whole yeezybay thing seems like a scam. All the people on instagram who say they got them have barely started an instagram and supposedly they reserved them in feb.

in some pics they look pretty legit in some others they look kinda off. i guess it's a hit or miss with em at some angles. the ankle lining looks damb near perfect though imo :rolleyes

I need a check on these, the lace lock look suspicious on these. These are pictures seller sent to me over email. Would greatly appreciate a verification on the authenticity of the yeezys 2

Last edited:
More opinions would be greatly appreciated, seller will be sending me more pictures (of box and label as well as close up of insole and the back of them) thanks for everyone who took a look and helped, I will post up the pictures as soon as I get them.

Yes, post a pic of the box tag as well. Scales don't matter as much at this point since yeezybay has nearly perfected them.

th
Yes, post a pic of the box tag as well. Scales don't matter as much at this point since yeezybay has nearly perfected them.

the only thing u can check now is if the box they come with is the right size but people can even buy the yeezy boxes now on craigslist or what not

update: hey good afternoon everyone, seller sent me 2 more pictures, looking real sketchy. Let me know if there is any slight hope that these are authentic thanks ahead

Back
Top Bottom