Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

This is prolly the best close up, most detailed pic of the 2's I've seen thus far. I'm not too impressed thus far, personally.

These look great

Its a shame I absolutely love the way these look, but will never be able to get them.  I refuse to pay over $300 for any shoe....ever.

This is prolly the best close up, most detailed pic of the 2's I've seen thus far. I'm not too impressed thus far, personally.

These look great

Its a shame I absolutely love the way these look, but will never be able to get them.  I refuse to pay over $300 for any shoe....ever.

So many question un-answered:

Whats the price point 245(latest number), 175(earliest number, or 215(previous model)?
Any truth to the 5 releases( 3 in america, 1 in Europe, 1 in japan) ? Colors?

Honestly doubt the November release ( I personally think March but that's just me)

2015 dude is probably gonna go all out with the new technology from the mags.

So many question un-answered:

Whats the price point 245(latest number), 175(earliest number, or 215(previous model)?
Any truth to the 5 releases( 3 in america, 1 in Europe, 1 in japan) ? Colors?

Honestly doubt the November release ( I personally think March but that's just me)

2015 dude is probably gonna go all out with the new technology from the mags.

Originally Posted by Rafool

I really can't see these coming out Black Friday, I'm hoping they do though.

Im really hoping they dont.  Entourage SB & black cement 3s already.  I cant see nike doing that.

Im really hoping they dont.  Entourage SB & black cement 3s already.  I cant see nike doing that.

Originally Posted by gimekix

^ all u gotta do is campout for a week and get um for $215 bruh

roll.gif

Taking off a week from work....minus the price of the shoes...means these shoes would run me around 900 bucks

Originally Posted by gimekix

^ all u gotta do is campout for a week and get um for $215 bruh

roll.gif

Taking off a week from work....minus the price of the shoes...means these shoes would run me around 900 bucks

I not sold on the shoe yet. However, wasn't able to cop the first pair so will get every color of these. Maybe even two pairs!!!

I not sold on the shoe yet. However, wasn't able to cop the first pair so will get every color of these. Maybe even two pairs!!!

Originally Posted by SensezFail

It'd be perfect timing. You already have people that are going to drop a %@%% load of money that day.

Originally Posted by SensezFail

It'd be perfect timing. You already have people that are going to drop a %@%% load of money that day.

they have a slight reebok pump quality about them i find unpleasant.need to see more detailed pics,the jury is still out for me.

they have a slight reebok pump quality about them i find unpleasant.need to see more detailed pics,the jury is still out for me.

Originally Posted by Caerus

nike-air-yeezy-glow-in-the-dark-tiffany-beers-03.jpg

Yeezy 1's or 2's? 

CAN NO ONE SEE THESE ARE A HIGH TOP AND THE YEEZY 1!!! WE HAVE SEEN THE YEEZY 2 AND ITS A MIDCUT AND COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SOLE and no loop in the back like someone pointed out , those are most likely a one off sample this lady does work for nike 

Originally Posted by Caerus

nike-air-yeezy-glow-in-the-dark-tiffany-beers-03.jpg

Yeezy 1's or 2's? 

CAN NO ONE SEE THESE ARE A HIGH TOP AND THE YEEZY 1!!! WE HAVE SEEN THE YEEZY 2 AND ITS A MIDCUT AND COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SOLE and no loop in the back like someone pointed out , those are most likely a one off sample this lady does work for nike 

I don't think it's bad. still saving my judgement but I'd cop those. Maybe its because I don't have Yeezy 1's
frown.gif

I don't think it's bad. still saving my judgement but I'd cop those. Maybe its because I don't have Yeezy 1's
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom