Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

I wouldn't doubt these release Black Friday.

Ideally, even though it prolly wont happen it would be amazing for info to release two days before they release.

Run over to a store and camp for 1.5 day
pimp.gif

I wouldn't doubt these release Black Friday.

Ideally, even though it prolly wont happen it would be amazing for info to release two days before they release.

Run over to a store and camp for 1.5 day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

Sneakergameins I honestly don't care if you believe me or not I'm just sharing information I saw. Gex The Damaja yeah fam I'm the same dude about the 3's that everyone called a liar and questioned oh well this exactly why people don't like sharing information cause everyody starts questioning you and calling you a liar SMH! By the way starting next month every Jordan Retro release is going to be $175 but might be lying about that also right?

You Were The Same Dude That Said The BCM 3s Wouldn't Be Leather...

Not Takin Shots Or Anything But You Were Wrong On That One.
ohwell.gif

Sneakergameins I honestly don't care if you believe me or not I'm just sharing information I saw. Gex The Damaja yeah fam I'm the same dude about the 3's that everyone called a liar and questioned oh well this exactly why people don't like sharing information cause everyody starts questioning you and calling you a liar SMH! By the way starting next month every Jordan Retro release is going to be $175 but might be lying about that also right?

You Were The Same Dude That Said The BCM 3s Wouldn't Be Leather...

Not Takin Shots Or Anything But You Were Wrong On That One.
ohwell.gif

Arod you are correct sir. I did say that cause that what's they told me but if you notice I apologized for the false information and said they would be releasing in 2012 in Nubuck. Everyone called me a liar and that "Ducktails" non-sense, when I said they were some Nubuck 3's like I said to each its own. I'm trying real hard to get a pic of the information I saw for the Yeezy's but after that ill keep everything to myself cause with the exception a few everyone in here just runs their mouth with that if I don't see it or if don't know first its not true. Like I said ill try my best to post the info and remember the Black Cement 3's are going to be $175

Arod you are correct sir. I did say that cause that what's they told me but if you notice I apologized for the false information and said they would be releasing in 2012 in Nubuck. Everyone called me a liar and that "Ducktails" non-sense, when I said they were some Nubuck 3's like I said to each its own. I'm trying real hard to get a pic of the information I saw for the Yeezy's but after that ill keep everything to myself cause with the exception a few everyone in here just runs their mouth with that if I don't see it or if don't know first its not true. Like I said ill try my best to post the info and remember the Black Cement 3's are going to be $175

^$175 for Black Cement IIIs? I don't doubt it's a possibility, but that's a big jump...even for Nike, especially when WCs and TBs just released earlier this year for $150. $25 jump just for a different colorway?

^$175 for Black Cement IIIs? I don't doubt it's a possibility, but that's a big jump...even for Nike, especially when WCs and TBs just released earlier this year for $150. $25 jump just for a different colorway?

Originally Posted by Wayne141

black flip 3's will retail for $175, maybe he got the 2 confused.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

black flip 3's will retail for $175, maybe he got the 2 confused.

i really hope premier hoh stores get these, otherwise there will be only 1 store in my city that will get them if that. anybody from houston please answer if you can, what stores in houston got the
yeezy 1's, did premium goods get them, if they did i bet it was less than 10 pairs for the whole city. i also just found myself a super solid euro connect, maybe i will be able to get my hands on the euro only yeezy 2 releases.

i really hope premier hoh stores get these, otherwise there will be only 1 store in my city that will get them if that. anybody from houston please answer if you can, what stores in houston got the
yeezy 1's, did premium goods get them, if they did i bet it was less than 10 pairs for the whole city. i also just found myself a super solid euro connect, maybe i will be able to get my hands on the euro only yeezy 2 releases.

Joe La Puma is a pretty in the know cat... and him saying they AREN'T releasing on Black Friday is damn near an official release statement from the cats in Beaverton.

Joe La Puma is a pretty in the know cat... and him saying they AREN'T releasing on Black Friday is damn near an official release statement from the cats in Beaverton.

Arod you are correct sir. I did say that cause that what's they told me but if you notice I apologized for the false information and said they would be releasing in 2012 in Nubuck. Everyone called me a liar and that "Ducktails" non-sense, when I said they were some Nubuck 3's like I said to each its own. [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I'm trying real hard to get a pic of the information I saw for the Yeezy's but after that ill keep everything to myself cause with the exception a few everyone in here just runs their mouth[/color] with that if I don't see it or if don't know first its not true. Like I said ill try my best to post the info and remember the Black Cement 3's are going to be $175

Was That The Part Where I Was Spose To Beg You To Share Your Info.? If You Have Info Or Pics Of The Shoe Why Not Jus Have Common Courtesy An Post Pics Or Info Instead Of Comin In Here Expecting Someone To Beg You For It.?
ohwell.gif

But Again Thank You For Sharing Your Info/Pics On The Nubuck BCM 3s. Its Greatly Appreciated. As Far As The BCM 3s Being $175.... We'll See On RD.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

But Back To The Yeezys... Still No Detailed Pics.? I Wanna See How That Black/Teal CW Comes Out... Doesnt Sound Too Good TBH.
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Arod you are correct sir. I did say that cause that what's they told me but if you notice I apologized for the false information and said they would be releasing in 2012 in Nubuck. Everyone called me a liar and that "Ducktails" non-sense, when I said they were some Nubuck 3's like I said to each its own. [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I'm trying real hard to get a pic of the information I saw for the Yeezy's but after that ill keep everything to myself cause with the exception a few everyone in here just runs their mouth[/color] with that if I don't see it or if don't know first its not true. Like I said ill try my best to post the info and remember the Black Cement 3's are going to be $175

Was That The Part Where I Was Spose To Beg You To Share Your Info.? If You Have Info Or Pics Of The Shoe Why Not Jus Have Common Courtesy An Post Pics Or Info Instead Of Comin In Here Expecting Someone To Beg You For It.?
ohwell.gif

But Again Thank You For Sharing Your Info/Pics On The Nubuck BCM 3s. Its Greatly Appreciated. As Far As The BCM 3s Being $175.... We'll See On RD.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

But Back To The Yeezys... Still No Detailed Pics.? I Wanna See How That Black/Teal CW Comes Out... Doesnt Sound Too Good TBH.
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom