Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

This is prolly the best close up, most detailed pic of the 2's I've seen thus far. I'm not too impressed thus far, personally.
you're crazy.  this picture makes them look EVEN BETTER.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

yeah, they are growing on me...
Promo, I'm with you. I don't think these TOUCH the Yeezy 1. I'll also say that I think this picture does the shoe NO justice. I mean, what the hell is going on with them? They look Misshapen and Jaggedly constructed. Maybe it's that they're an early sample for him only...or a pair that he rocks for shows but there have definitely been more promising pics than this. I just don't see it here. And to top it all off...There's nothing innovative about the shoe. Materials will probably still be "Lux" but I sure hope to see them pop more come official release.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

And the HYPEBEASTS come out to play and ruin it for everybody...
tumblr_lrc1boBX0F1qazkdco1_500.gif

The Yeezys look dope and everything, but I'm trying to find out what movie this is from?!

And the HYPEBEASTS come out to play and ruin it for everybody...
tumblr_lrc1boBX0F1qazkdco1_500.gif

The Yeezys look dope and everything, but I'm trying to find out what movie this is from?!

I'm diggin those all GITD joints! Pretty rad lol. I dunno if I'm feeling the Zens II's tho but I do like what I saw of the black colorway.

I'm diggin those all GITD joints! Pretty rad lol. I dunno if I'm feeling the Zens II's tho but I do like what I saw of the black colorway.

Hopefully everyone has their plan to secure a pair set up by now...
And Im hoping that hi-res pics are released soon the air mag auctions are over...
nerd.gif

Hopefully everyone has their plan to secure a pair set up by now...
And Im hoping that hi-res pics are released soon the air mag auctions are over...
nerd.gif

For what its worth I got some info today on the Yeezy's. From what I read on the Nike launch it said release is Black Friday, colorway Black/ Teal and retail will be $275

For what its worth I got some info today on the Yeezy's. From what I read on the Nike launch it said release is Black Friday, colorway Black/ Teal and retail will be $275

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

HOT DAMN, MY HEART MAN MY HEART... I mean come on nike and kanye, the dude said he made it for the hood. At these prices, what hood could afford these? 
No mas por favor. 

EDIT: Just realized that's three price points for the 2's so far 175, 245, and 275. Any one see the pattern?

HOT DAMN, MY HEART MAN MY HEART... I mean come on nike and kanye, the dude said he made it for the hood. At these prices, what hood could afford these? 
No mas por favor. 

EDIT: Just realized that's three price points for the 2's so far 175, 245, and 275. Any one see the pattern?

These are growing on me but like many others have said, these dont touch the yeezy 1's.  Would like to cop if a theres a cw I like but im not losing sleep just because it is a yeezy.  ^You mind me asking where you got the info on cw, price and release? Just curious
nerd.gif

These are growing on me but like many others have said, these dont touch the yeezy 1's.  Would like to cop if a theres a cw I like but im not losing sleep just because it is a yeezy.  ^You mind me asking where you got the info on cw, price and release? Just curious
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

No mas por favor. 
eek.gif

Lord Jesus, I hope you got bad info cause $275??!!

Don't do it Yeezy.

I needz to cawp.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

No mas por favor. 
eek.gif

Lord Jesus, I hope you got bad info cause $275??!!

Don't do it Yeezy.

I needz to cawp.
frown.gif

post a link Im not gonna believe you until I see it

If i remember correctly( not sure tho), i think this was the guy that gave the info on the Black Cement 3 as the nubuck sample.(not 100 percent sure tho)

If i remember correctly( not sure tho), i think this was the guy that gave the info on the Black Cement 3 as the nubuck sample.(not 100 percent sure tho)

Back
Top Bottom