Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Sneakergameins I honestly don't care if you believe me or not I'm just sharing information I saw. Gex The Damaja yeah fam I'm the same dude about the 3's that everyone called a liar and questioned oh well this exactly why people don't like sharing information cause everyody starts questioning you and calling you a liar SMH! By the way starting next month every Jordan Retro release is going to be $175 but might be lying about that also right?

Sneakergameins I honestly don't care if you believe me or not I'm just sharing information I saw. Gex The Damaja yeah fam I'm the same dude about the 3's that everyone called a liar and questioned oh well this exactly why people don't like sharing information cause everyody starts questioning you and calling you a liar SMH! By the way starting next month every Jordan Retro release is going to be $175 but might be lying about that also right?

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

so the black cement 3s will get another price hike? 

so the black cement 3s will get another price hike? 

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

For what its worth I got some info today on the Yeezy's. From what I read on the Nike launch it said release is Black Friday, colorway Black/ Teal and retail will be $275

HOT DAMN, MY HEART MAN MY HEART... I mean come on nike and kanye, the dude said he made it for the hood. At these prices, what hood could afford these? 
No mas por favor. 

As if they won't be sold out in every hood with limited number of pairs. You know people in general don't have priorities right.
tired.gif
I was expecting to be $300 or more. People are going to buy and bump the resell price up no matter what.

every jordan retro $175...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

For what its worth I got some info today on the Yeezy's. From what I read on the Nike launch it said release is Black Friday, colorway Black/ Teal and retail will be $275

HOT DAMN, MY HEART MAN MY HEART... I mean come on nike and kanye, the dude said he made it for the hood. At these prices, what hood could afford these? 
No mas por favor. 

As if they won't be sold out in every hood with limited number of pairs. You know people in general don't have priorities right.
tired.gif
I was expecting to be $300 or more. People are going to buy and bump the resell price up no matter what.

every jordan retro $175...
laugh.gif

So if every jordan retro jordan is gonna be 175? oooooookay...
What about the 4s next year for 160 and the 12s releasing next summer for 160 hmmm?
tumblr_lio5cf3EhQ1qghkx5o1_500.gif

So if every jordan retro jordan is gonna be 175? oooooookay...
What about the 4s next year for 160 and the 12s releasing next summer for 160 hmmm?
tumblr_lio5cf3EhQ1qghkx5o1_500.gif

Free Run's are going to be a 100 now. Like I said a lot of people doubted me when I sad I had seen the nubuck 3's called me a liar, to each its own my dude. That's the main reason a lot of people don't like sharing information cause all of you haters only run your mouth talking non-sense. Regardless I say it for myself and I just passed the information on here.

Free Run's are going to be a 100 now. Like I said a lot of people doubted me when I sad I had seen the nubuck 3's called me a liar, to each its own my dude. That's the main reason a lot of people don't like sharing information cause all of you haters only run your mouth talking non-sense. Regardless I say it for myself and I just passed the information on here.

Interesting. I saw a tweet a couple of days ago from Joe La Puma of Complex Mag that said Yeezy's aren't dropping Black Friday. I mean there's still a couple months left to go so it's not impossible, but my wallet would honestly be very very happy if they didn't drop cuz of all the stuff coming out.

Interesting. I saw a tweet a couple of days ago from Joe La Puma of Complex Mag that said Yeezy's aren't dropping Black Friday. I mean there's still a couple months left to go so it's not impossible, but my wallet would honestly be very very happy if they didn't drop cuz of all the stuff coming out.

Have you seen the Kobe 7s? Are they better than the Lebron 9s?Will the 9s have another version than the Elite?Any word on a Blake Griffin sig?Any retroed coming out next year we don't already know about?PM Me if you don't wanna talk about it here.

Have you seen the Kobe 7s? Are they better than the Lebron 9s?Will the 9s have another version than the Elite?Any word on a Blake Griffin sig?Any retroed coming out next year we don't already know about?PM Me if you don't wanna talk about it here.

When this guy speaks, you all should listen. Thanks for the info homie.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

When this guy speaks, you all should listen. Thanks for the info homie.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom