Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

If the soles keep that "mint" glow as easily as it appears in those pics....that is a major plus for me.

If the soles keep that "mint" glow as easily as it appears in those pics....that is a major plus for me.

dudes actin like they never seen a pair of yeezy 1's before
laugh.gif

SHILL BIDDING

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Appreciate the time and effort to do the photos.

Did anyone notice that tear/rip in Kanye's left shoes upper toebox?

So price point jumps a bit and we're given MESH as one of the main materials used. Now kanye fans like mesh, yet many have stayed clear from it on runners for years (I shouldnt generalize all his fans but many)... Mesh should bring the price point down many many MANY $$$. Unless we're talking some new age carbon fiber encrypted mesh. Or maybe the back alligator type material is ultra-high premium stuff, I don't see why these have the price they will have..

Atleast with the 1s you knew the toebox material was buttery soft stuff that couldn't compare with other stuff.. But mesh... more than likely that can be compared to pretty much any mesh based shoe ever, unless again, they did something special... I guess I'll wait and see.

It looks really stiff to me, definitely doesn't look like the ordinary mesh we're used to seeing. I loved the leather from the 1st pair, I believe the Zen Grey Yeezy 2 pair will keep the leather, which is why i'm staying loyal to the Team Zen 
pimp.gif
It almost looks like a kevlar type material. Or something very similar.

The whole justification I heard for years on the Yeezy 1s price was that it had some of the best and softest quality leathers and suedes you would ever find on a current Nike shoe (Never mind the fact that other normal GRs years prior had similar quality for half the MSRP. but thats for another day). With a lot of that "quality leather goodness" out of the way, what is the justification now? Other than 100% total hype... I'll eat my crow if it turns out to be something different, special, and verified to cost more than the prior models leathers, like say a special type of foam backed kevlar... Otherwise, $225 for normal mesh, yields a bad sign for the future.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Appreciate the time and effort to do the photos.

Did anyone notice that tear/rip in Kanye's left shoes upper toebox?

So price point jumps a bit and we're given MESH as one of the main materials used. Now kanye fans like mesh, yet many have stayed clear from it on runners for years (I shouldnt generalize all his fans but many)... Mesh should bring the price point down many many MANY $$$. Unless we're talking some new age carbon fiber encrypted mesh. Or maybe the back alligator type material is ultra-high premium stuff, I don't see why these have the price they will have..

Atleast with the 1s you knew the toebox material was buttery soft stuff that couldn't compare with other stuff.. But mesh... more than likely that can be compared to pretty much any mesh based shoe ever, unless again, they did something special... I guess I'll wait and see.

It looks really stiff to me, definitely doesn't look like the ordinary mesh we're used to seeing. I loved the leather from the 1st pair, I believe the Zen Grey Yeezy 2 pair will keep the leather, which is why i'm staying loyal to the Team Zen 
pimp.gif
It almost looks like a kevlar type material. Or something very similar.

The whole justification I heard for years on the Yeezy 1s price was that it had some of the best and softest quality leathers and suedes you would ever find on a current Nike shoe (Never mind the fact that other normal GRs years prior had similar quality for half the MSRP. but thats for another day). With a lot of that "quality leather goodness" out of the way, what is the justification now? Other than 100% total hype... I'll eat my crow if it turns out to be something different, special, and verified to cost more than the prior models leathers, like say a special type of foam backed kevlar... Otherwise, $225 for normal mesh, yields a bad sign for the future.

Ppl saying these are better than the 1s...
laugh.gif

Y'all seriously haven't even seen a comparison pic yet nor seen detailed pics... Nor know what materials are being used.

Ppl saying these are better than the 1s...
laugh.gif

Y'all seriously haven't even seen a comparison pic yet nor seen detailed pics... Nor know what materials are being used.

Back
Top Bottom