Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by foamster

^^^ this futher proves my point that these wont be a gr release
How does that prove your point though? Someone thinking they will be hard to cop based on the last shoe?

Modern Notoriety is the only cite that has spoken on the type of release it will be, will everyone has been talking about price point: Limited Gr. I don't know if this is true but kanye did say he wanted them to be more available. So i doubt it will be as limited as the first release, more retailers should be getting them.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, i dunno. i don't wanna be saying this, and i'm subject to changing my mind, but right now i'm liking the over all shape and look of the 2's more than the 1's after seeing this pic:

tumblr_lu0f3gpPST1qjm091o1_500.jpg

I personally think the 2 kills the 1. The details are insane. I wish I had a connect, these are going to be almost impossible to cop.

yeah, i dunno. i don't wanna be saying this, and i'm subject to changing my mind, but right now i'm liking the over all shape and look of the 2's more than the 1's after seeing this pic:

I personally think the 2 kills the 1. The details are insane. I wish I had a connect, these are going to be almost impossible to cop.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

How does that prove your point though? Someone thinking they will be hard to cop based on the last shoe?

Modern Notoriety is the only cite that has spoken on the type of release it will be, will everyone has been talking about price point: Limited Gr. I don't know if this is true but kanye did say he wanted them to be more available. So i doubt it will be as limited as the first release, more retailers should be getting them.
you are truely confused what is a limited gr release cut the crap these are gonna be limited

you are truely confused what is a limited gr release cut the crap these are gonna be limited

So you think it makes more sense at 10,000 they would be a QS rather than a Limited GR... Yea that def makes more sense....

So you think it makes more sense at 10,000 they would be a QS rather than a Limited GR... Yea that def makes more sense....

Stores with Nike accounts have already made their footwear orders thru Summer 2012 and the Yeezy 2 were not offered. If the shoes were going to be a GR Limited release, the retailers would already have all the release info on them since they order so far in advance. It only makes sense that the shoes are going to be IMO a QS release. From what I have heard, it's going to be a very tight distribution.

Stores with Nike accounts have already made their footwear orders thru Summer 2012 and the Yeezy 2 were not offered. If the shoes were going to be a GR Limited release, the retailers would already have all the release info on them since they order so far in advance. It only makes sense that the shoes are going to be IMO a QS release. From what I have heard, it's going to be a very tight distribution.

Originally Posted by soledout23

makes sense looks like im doin a week at 21mercer i will learn about what it is to be homeless any one know how to make a solid cardboard box house????

Originally Posted by soledout23

makes sense looks like im doin a week at 21mercer i will learn about what it is to be homeless any one know how to make a solid cardboard box house????

^I'd like to know as well.  But man the 2's are stomping on the yeezy 1's in that "side by side" on the last page.  So sleek, so nice.  I only want the black pair.  I dont care to go out and cop every color to resell or what not.  Just want one pair for myself
frown.gif

^I'd like to know as well.  But man the 2's are stomping on the yeezy 1's in that "side by side" on the last page.  So sleek, so nice.  I only want the black pair.  I dont care to go out and cop every color to resell or what not.  Just want one pair for myself
frown.gif

QFT.

THE SNAKESKIN AND RIBBED HEEL ARE TOO F*CKING TOUGH.

MY BODY IS READY.

QFT.

THE SNAKESKIN AND RIBBED HEEL ARE TOO F*CKING TOUGH.

MY BODY IS READY.

Back
Top Bottom