Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

i spent a G on all 3 last time

-Zens: $425 from a reseller 3 wks after release date
-Blk/Pink: Got lucky at a raffle but the store charged $300 + CA tax
sick.gif

-Tans: Got lucky on NDC for $240 shipped

I remember it was a stressful 3 months
laugh.gif

Not sure if body is ready this time around.

i spent a G on all 3 last time

-Zens: $425 from a reseller 3 wks after release date
-Blk/Pink: Got lucky at a raffle but the store charged $300 + CA tax
sick.gif

-Tans: Got lucky on NDC for $240 shipped

I remember it was a stressful 3 months
laugh.gif

Not sure if body is ready this time around.

Originally Posted by thatguy

Just as a heads up, Nike's fourth quarter is April through June, look here: http://invest.nike.com/ph...0529&p=quarterlyEarnings

Not sure if the fourth quarter explanation means Nike's fourth quarter, but if so, then April would be in line with this.

Good find my man! This goes hand and hand with what my local shop owner said.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Depends when they start their fiscal year. In a perfect world, their 4th quarter would be October, November, December. Late Q4 would put it sometime in December.

After the news was posted, I went to my local shop and talked to the owner. He said last he heard from Nike was an April 2012 release and that he would be receiving them. Now I'm not saying the info posted was wrong (cause we all know that nike can do whatever they please) but I'm not gonna get too excited just yet. 

Originally Posted by thatguy

Just as a heads up, Nike's fourth quarter is April through June, look here: http://invest.nike.com/ph...0529&p=quarterlyEarnings

Not sure if the fourth quarter explanation means Nike's fourth quarter, but if so, then April would be in line with this.

Good find my man! This goes hand and hand with what my local shop owner said.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Depends when they start their fiscal year. In a perfect world, their 4th quarter would be October, November, December. Late Q4 would put it sometime in December.

After the news was posted, I went to my local shop and talked to the owner. He said last he heard from Nike was an April 2012 release and that he would be receiving them. Now I'm not saying the info posted was wrong (cause we all know that nike can do whatever they please) but I'm not gonna get too excited just yet. 

Originally Posted by foamster

why are people saying that these are gonna be gr release???
were not. We just said these will be more available than the 1's.
April sounds right for these.

why are people saying that these are gonna be gr release???
were not. We just said these will be more available than the 1's.
April sounds right for these.

yeah, i dunno. i don't wanna be saying this, and i'm subject to changing my mind, but right now i'm liking the over all shape and look of the 2's more than the 1's after seeing this pic:

tumblr_lu0f3gpPST1qjm091o1_500.jpg

yeah, i dunno. i don't wanna be saying this, and i'm subject to changing my mind, but right now i'm liking the over all shape and look of the 2's more than the 1's after seeing this pic:

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

After these side by sides I think that the lining on these IIs aren't pink.  It looks more infrared to me.  Maybe it's the lighting....

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

After these side by sides I think that the lining on these IIs aren't pink.  It looks more infrared to me.  Maybe it's the lighting....

i think these are gonna be qs not a gr release for the sheer fact that they are collabs and kanye would never make a gr shoe he has a luxury exclusive brand he has even been quoted saying that resale on the yeezy 2s would be 2 stacks at most 5,000 pairs not 10,000. Don't know where people are getting these ridiculous #s from but i dont even see how its sounds right to you guys a gr shoe that cost 315???? Also where did that price even come from stop listening to shoe wolf and be patient and wait for some official info very little been confirmed yet mind you.

i think these are gonna be qs not a gr release for the sheer fact that they are collabs and kanye would never make a gr shoe he has a luxury exclusive brand he has even been quoted saying that resale on the yeezy 2s would be 2 stacks at most 5,000 pairs not 10,000. Don't know where people are getting these ridiculous #s from but i dont even see how its sounds right to you guys a gr shoe that cost 315???? Also where did that price even come from stop listening to shoe wolf and be patient and wait for some official info very little been confirmed yet mind you.

yeezy 2... is DEF better than the yeezy... it's so intricate. will cop for retail only tho... don't wanna spend too much on something
NOT for ball...

yeezy 2... is DEF better than the yeezy... it's so intricate. will cop for retail only tho... don't wanna spend too much on something
NOT for ball...

These are gonna be hard to cop for retail without a connect. I already know store managers/owners are gonna be holding most pairs or even all pairs

These are gonna be hard to cop for retail without a connect. I already know store managers/owners are gonna be holding most pairs or even all pairs

^^^ this futher proves my point that these wont be a gr release
How does that prove your point though? Someone thinking they will be hard to cop based on the last shoe?

Modern Notoriety is the only cite that has spoken on the type of release it will be, will everyone has been talking about price point: Limited Gr. I don't know if this is true but kanye did say he wanted them to be more available. So i doubt it will be as limited as the first release, more retailers should be getting them.

Back
Top Bottom