Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

I guess I'm in the minority but I like the 1's over the 2's.
The 2's do have better details but overall my fav is the black/pink 1's.
Hopefully you guys drive down the price of the 1's.
laugh.gif

I guess I'm in the minority but I like the 1's over the 2's.
The 2's do have better details but overall my fav is the black/pink 1's.
Hopefully you guys drive down the price of the 1's.
laugh.gif

i also like how the strap pops up more, even at it's loosest setting you can't quite get that look from the 1's...

i just like the general silhouette of the 2's better.

i also like how the strap pops up more, even at it's loosest setting you can't quite get that look from the 1's...

i just like the general silhouette of the 2's better.

man the first yeezy release was too stressful for me. Im just gonna put money aside and pay the reseller price for the IIs

man the first yeezy release was too stressful for me. Im just gonna put money aside and pay the reseller price for the IIs

^^^ Exactly what I was going to say. I was looking to trade my boy for some Yeezy 1s too but now I think I'll wait till the 2s come out

^^^ Exactly what I was going to say. I was looking to trade my boy for some Yeezy 1s too but now I think I'll wait till the 2s come out

I think everyone who has the first Yeezy should get rid of them ASAP. God help the person who gets caught wearing them after the 2's release.

I think everyone who has the first Yeezy should get rid of them ASAP. God help the person who gets caught wearing them after the 2's release.

^^^ i guarantee the re-sale price of the yeezy 2s will be nothing like the 1's because some ones gonna get desperate and sell them hella cheap to people looking to re-sale them you better sell on first day hype

^^^ i guarantee the re-sale price of the yeezy 2s will be nothing like the 1's because some ones gonna get desperate and sell them hella cheap to people looking to re-sale them you better sell on first day hype

Yeezy 1's being simple was nice... But I like the direction they went with the 2's adding the snakeskin & ribbed back. Nice additions, imo.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom