Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Yeezy 1's being simple was nice... But I like the direction they went with the 2's adding the snakeskin & ribbed back. Nice additions, imo.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by foamster

^^^ i guarantee the re-sale price of the yeezy 2s will be nothing like the 1's because some ones gonna get desperate and sell them hella cheap to people looking to re-sale them you better sell on first day hype
It only takes one stupid dude to buy em for 1000+ to open the floodgates fam
The resale price is up to the customers, they'll push it up if you buy it that hight

Originally Posted by foamster

^^^ i guarantee the re-sale price of the yeezy 2s will be nothing like the 1's because some ones gonna get desperate and sell them hella cheap to people looking to re-sale them you better sell on first day hype
It only takes one stupid dude to buy em for 1000+ to open the floodgates fam
The resale price is up to the customers, they'll push it up if you buy it that hight

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I think everyone who has the first Yeezy should get rid of them ASAP. God help the person who gets caught wearing them after the 2's release.
lol, this was da mindset of jordans before da whole "retro" commotion started.

I think everyone who has the first Yeezy should get rid of them ASAP. God help the person who gets caught wearing them after the 2's release.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Exactly.  The DAY the new model dropped and somebody had them it was like "man what are you doing in them old $%$ Jordans?"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Exactly.  The DAY the new model dropped and somebody had them it was like "man what are you doing in them old $%$ Jordans?"

Back
Top Bottom