Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Dude it doesn't matter...you post is basically saying that the Yeezy 1 was nothing compared to the Concords..and I'm telling you that you are INSANE if you believe that...

To Proto's point (which we rarely ever agree) even "super connected" SNEAKERHEADS got burned on all three...it was almost like connects didn't even matter..like all the years of taking care of dudes..getting joints for free...walking in hours after a release with a fresh pair WAITING for you NEVER happened....at the moment everyones name was Stanley and it was come with the dough..wait on line..or get lucky in a raffle...

To your point..yes there were ALOT more Concords to go around...and ALOT more people got hyped for them...but that's like saying a Berkin Bag isnt as fresh as a Coach bag cause they make more Coach and it's more recognizable...when I know chicks that will cut yo momma for a Berkin....

Hype isn't about numbers..it's about the lengths people will go to get them....Just ask Angel and the crew at Supra...they keep limiting numbers of kicks and dudes STILL ain't biting...just saying
All of this, man. You guys who think otherwise will be sad as hell come launch. When stores are only getting anywhere from 8-18 pairs max....and people are camping out multiple days in advance...you really think this will be easy? Kanye brings the zombie drone beasts, man. 
laugh.gif

You can camp out for two months if you like. Won't change your odds of getting 1 of 18 pairs over that dude that's cool with the man who runs the spot.....that got his pair put to the side along with the other 7 homies whose cool with the man. So be my guess.....camp out for 2 months for your shot at 10 pairs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Dude it doesn't matter...you post is basically saying that the Yeezy 1 was nothing compared to the Concords..and I'm telling you that you are INSANE if you believe that...

To Proto's point (which we rarely ever agree) even "super connected" SNEAKERHEADS got burned on all three...it was almost like connects didn't even matter..like all the years of taking care of dudes..getting joints for free...walking in hours after a release with a fresh pair WAITING for you NEVER happened....at the moment everyones name was Stanley and it was come with the dough..wait on line..or get lucky in a raffle...

To your point..yes there were ALOT more Concords to go around...and ALOT more people got hyped for them...but that's like saying a Berkin Bag isnt as fresh as a Coach bag cause they make more Coach and it's more recognizable...when I know chicks that will cut yo momma for a Berkin....

Hype isn't about numbers..it's about the lengths people will go to get them....Just ask Angel and the crew at Supra...they keep limiting numbers of kicks and dudes STILL ain't biting...just saying
All of this, man. You guys who think otherwise will be sad as hell come launch. When stores are only getting anywhere from 8-18 pairs max....and people are camping out multiple days in advance...you really think this will be easy? Kanye brings the zombie drone beasts, man. 
laugh.gif

You can camp out for two months if you like. Won't change your odds of getting 1 of 18 pairs over that dude that's cool with the man who runs the spot.....that got his pair put to the side along with the other 7 homies whose cool with the man. So be my guess.....camp out for 2 months for your shot at 10 pairs.
laugh.gif

So who's to say that store employees won't just keep all the pairs for themselves seeing how these will have a crazy resell value way higher than any recent releases...
With that said, this release will be online or bust for me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Not the end of the world if I can't secure a pair of these

So who's to say that store employees won't just keep all the pairs for themselves seeing how these will have a crazy resell value way higher than any recent releases...
With that said, this release will be online or bust for me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Not the end of the world if I can't secure a pair of these

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

How many of y'all are going to ACTUALLY wear them if you get a pair? 
I know I am

The Yeezy 1 is the first pair of shoes i've worn multiple times in a week...i put miles in my zen pair.
Everyday i'm checking for new info, but every time this thread pops up it's always dudes talking about dudes camping a week early or employees keeping pairs, got me all sad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

How many of y'all are going to ACTUALLY wear them if you get a pair? 
I know I am

The Yeezy 1 is the first pair of shoes i've worn multiple times in a week...i put miles in my zen pair.
Everyday i'm checking for new info, but every time this thread pops up it's always dudes talking about dudes camping a week early or employees keeping pairs, got me all sad
laugh.gif

hopefully i get lucky on ndc. its not in me to wait in line multiple days for a sneaker, just have better things to do. i should be ok though.

hopefully i get lucky on ndc. its not in me to wait in line multiple days for a sneaker, just have better things to do. i should be ok though.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Online? That's your plan?? Ha Ha
I guess you didn't read the end of the post where he says that if he strikes out he won't sweat it. 
I'm doing the same thing, you reach a point in life if where you realize that sneakers are luxuries, not necessities. The world doesn't end cause you don't get one shoe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My take on it as well.  Gonna try online with the rest of the people.  I really like the shoe will def wear it but no shoe is worth camping for more then 2 hours to me lol sorry.   But it sure would be funny if Nike pulled a fast one and announced right before the release that these will be a GR.  I would still pay the 200+ retail price tag for these even if they were a GR.  But i know a ton of people would be turned off.

I guess you didn't read the end of the post where he says that if he strikes out he won't sweat it. 
I'm doing the same thing, you reach a point in life if where you realize that sneakers are luxuries, not necessities. The world doesn't end cause you don't get one shoe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My take on it as well.  Gonna try online with the rest of the people.  I really like the shoe will def wear it but no shoe is worth camping for more then 2 hours to me lol sorry.   But it sure would be funny if Nike pulled a fast one and announced right before the release that these will be a GR.  I would still pay the 200+ retail price tag for these even if they were a GR.  But i know a ton of people would be turned off.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if they did that(highly unlikely) id have to try em on and see how they fit and feel before i buy.  i took a chance with the ones and dont regret it at all.  the quality in materials and construction are superb. i hope its the same with the 2's....

Originally Posted by Jking0821

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if they did that(highly unlikely) id have to try em on and see how they fit and feel before i buy.  i took a chance with the ones and dont regret it at all.  the quality in materials and construction are superb. i hope its the same with the 2's....

I was told i have a pair secure from my dudes shop locally...
However putting faith in that is a risk in itself. I'll be on NDC on release. if i come up, i come up.

Back
Top Bottom