Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by mfdoom23

They are really clean , Seems like the Yeezy 1 without the excessive padding , I see myself being a consumer of them regardless of hype .

no no no... you can't possibly really like these, it's all hype... all hype... that's it... anyone who buys yeezys buys them cuz of hype!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mfdoom23

They are really clean , Seems like the Yeezy 1 without the excessive padding , I see myself being a consumer of them regardless of hype .

no no no... you can't possibly really like these, it's all hype... all hype... that's it... anyone who buys yeezys buys them cuz of hype!
wink.gif

It's not even February yet..... how would anyone know if these are going to be on NDC or not. I mean in comparison to the last release..... the possibility is there. But, then again if Nike is being stingy with KD4 releases then whose to say these won't just be a ghost of a release.

It's not even February yet..... how would anyone know if these are going to be on NDC or not. I mean in comparison to the last release..... the possibility is there. But, then again if Nike is being stingy with KD4 releases then whose to say these won't just be a ghost of a release.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Hopefully NDC is a success for me that night but I doubt it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This. But can't be negative homie.
Thats just my way of remaining optimistic lol
I won't be disappointed if I don't get them. This just helps it make it less of a let down for me if I can't secure a pair 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Hopefully NDC is a success for me that night but I doubt it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This. But can't be negative homie.
Thats just my way of remaining optimistic lol
I won't be disappointed if I don't get them. This just helps it make it less of a let down for me if I can't secure a pair 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

again going on ndc fo shoes that over 100,000 people want and only 500 will get.... good luck with that ill camp and use my connects.

Back
Top Bottom