Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

last I checked.. the release date was in the fall.. and all of a sudden some blog site said june..

my guess would be Sept-October.. or if nike really trying to start a frenzy. theyll release it on black friday or xmas

No, they'd never do that because it would KILL JB sales. More than likely they will be released early in the months of the fall. I thought that 3 colorway on one day thing was alittle too much to believe. If we get pictures late June, September could be the first release that we see. I just want some good pictures so I can really make up my mind on how to feel about them.

you cant say what Nike would never do lol.. Nike just released an anticipated Air Jordan through Nike Outlets for god sakes lol.. 
           They can release whatever, whenever, wherever they want lol.. Nike got all the power.. they can release these yeezys without even showing 

colorways.. and theyll be sold out before you make up your mind on how you feel about them lol... 
yup.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

okay man, we'll see...frijo- looks like we were right man hahahah

Yup, Winning! This page will blow up once the Fist official pic come out!
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom