Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

@ DJ Proto J- those pics pissed me off so much when i saw them on nicekicks, for the sake of photography cant one person get off a decent shot

@ DJ Proto J- those pics pissed me off so much when i saw them on nicekicks, for the sake of photography cant one person get off a decent shot

^ yeah i know right? here's the best one i've seen so far tho:

Ac5SLEfCAAA2oCE.jpg

Hum, not sure they do look kind of nice. I wasn't collecting sneakers when the first joints dropped but still not sure about these.

Hum, not sure they do look kind of nice. I wasn't collecting sneakers when the first joints dropped but still not sure about these.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

the OG yeezys will go nothing but up.

Hopefully I can scoop up 2 pairs of II's and see if anyone wants to trade a pair of I's for a pair of II's. 

Hopefully I can scoop up 2 pairs of II's and see if anyone wants to trade a pair of I's for a pair of II's. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

Im right there with you man. I need the Tan and the Black/Pink yeezys BAD! I forgot about the release date and by the time i realized they was droppin I woulda been 438347858763487568 in line

hopefully I can find a pair for a decent price when the Yeezy 2s drop

Originally Posted by PRIME

Im right there with you man. I need the Tan and the Black/Pink yeezys BAD! I forgot about the release date and by the time i realized they was droppin I woulda been 438347858763487568 in line

hopefully I can find a pair for a decent price when the Yeezy 2s drop

I don't think so man. We will definitely see sub 1k prices on the Black/pink 1's. I know I'll be on ebay ready to snipe auctions at the last second tho.

I don't think so man. We will definitely see sub 1k prices on the Black/pink 1's. I know I'll be on ebay ready to snipe auctions at the last second tho.

Back
Top Bottom