Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

laugh.gif
at the guy in the 2nd pic eating ice cream or whatever

hes all like D**** that kanye west

herd these might be available at national retailers such as FL & FA similair to space jams #s ,limited release instead on tier 0

herd these might be available at national retailers such as FL & FA similair to space jams #s ,limited release instead on tier 0

These look like two different shoes.. They have no balance.. The back piece is a bit nice with the gator skin (if thats what it really is) and how rectangular and tumor like it is.. Then there's the sleek front toebox. They look incomplete... I am really at odds with how these are so popular. It sends a bad message to other Nike designers... I have no stake or desire to own these, EVER, but I do care what these may do for other designers and their designs

These look like two different shoes.. They have no balance.. The back piece is a bit nice with the gator skin (if thats what it really is) and how rectangular and tumor like it is.. Then there's the sleek front toebox. They look incomplete... I am really at odds with how these are so popular. It sends a bad message to other Nike designers... I have no stake or desire to own these, EVER, but I do care what these may do for other designers and their designs

Not a fan of the weird shapes in the back of the shoe.  An all black colorway would probably go well with batman's suit.

Not a fan of the weird shapes in the back of the shoe.  An all black colorway would probably go well with batman's suit.

Back
Top Bottom