Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

How hard was it to cop the 1's online? I'm really not trying to camp for these, especially after the Concord fiasco yesterday
30t6p3b.gif

i really like these... But i probably wont cop.... its nothing that i NEED... if i miss out i wont be mad. I know the hype will be crazy like last time....

aww well.. there goes another shoe i'll never have..

i really like these... But i probably wont cop.... its nothing that i NEED... if i miss out i wont be mad. I know the hype will be crazy like last time....

aww well.. there goes another shoe i'll never have..

ahh niketown chi is going to be cray... and is that release date on that link a few posts back legit?

ahh niketown chi is going to be cray... and is that release date on that link a few posts back legit?

You can't GR these... At $235??? No way... Lol... But I really hope they release the mint cw... Not interested in the Blk/pink at all..

You can't GR these... At $235??? No way... Lol... But I really hope they release the mint cw... Not interested in the Blk/pink at all..

If you really want these that bad, just skip a few releases, don't eat fast food, save a little change, and then just pay the $500 the first day. Sure, that's way over retail, but you gotta pay for the things you want.

Will be doing this if NDC is a failure.

If you really want these that bad, just skip a few releases, don't eat fast food, save a little change, and then just pay the $500 the first day. Sure, that's way over retail, but you gotta pay for the things you want.

Will be doing this if NDC is a failure.

THIS RELEASE WILL BE SO CUT THROAT. I CAN'T PROMISE THE USUAL NIKETALKERS THAT I HOOK UP THAT I CAN COME THROUGH ON THIS ONE. GOTTA LOOK OUT FOR ME AND MY FAM FIRST.

THIS RELEASE WILL BE SO CUT THROAT. I CAN'T PROMISE THE USUAL NIKETALKERS THAT I HOOK UP THAT I CAN COME THROUGH ON THIS ONE. GOTTA LOOK OUT FOR ME AND MY FAM FIRST.

Wondering what will happen to value of the Yeezy 1's after these drop. Will the prices decrease, stay neutral or increase?

Wondering what will happen to value of the Yeezy 1's after these drop. Will the prices decrease, stay neutral or increase?

Back
Top Bottom