Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Fam, there is no official RD...what are these kids thinking??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon man...dudes need to know better than this, straight up putting bums on the street to shame...disgusting b.

30t6p3b.gif

I was planning a 3 day camp out.... Not no 3 f'in weeks LOLOL. Idiots ain't even there so I'd straight up burn those seats

I was planning a 3 day camp out.... Not no 3 f'in weeks LOLOL. Idiots ain't even there so I'd straight up burn those seats

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

oh $*+# son! mr nike talk himself, william rivera is in the building, ladies and gentleman...

'bout to be a reunion in this %*$!@!!!

haha, proto you should see that dudes posts in the galaxy thread, it sounds like hes having an identity crisis and cant decide between charlie sheen, tupac or zach galifianakis.  
anyways i agree that those "kobe" editions are just that and not one of the public release CW's.  anyone remember the navy/infrared yeezy 1 sample?..

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

oh $*+# son! mr nike talk himself, william rivera is in the building, ladies and gentleman...

'bout to be a reunion in this %*$!@!!!

haha, proto you should see that dudes posts in the galaxy thread, it sounds like hes having an identity crisis and cant decide between charlie sheen, tupac or zach galifianakis.  
anyways i agree that those "kobe" editions are just that and not one of the public release CW's.  anyone remember the navy/infrared yeezy 1 sample?..

I'm expecting a week camp for these but start of the month with no RD(kill yo self). I'm still debating if I should start next Saturday or not. Learned my lesson from the Galaxy Foams
30t6p3b.gif

I'm expecting a week camp for these but start of the month with no RD(kill yo self). I'm still debating if I should start next Saturday or not. Learned my lesson from the Galaxy Foams
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CarpeDiemATL

30t6p3b.gif

Please dont!!!!

Originally Posted by CarpeDiemATL

30t6p3b.gif

Please dont!!!!

I dont get camping when you still arent guranteed a pair. How can you wait a week on the hope of they have enough?

I dont get camping when you still arent guranteed a pair. How can you wait a week on the hope of they have enough?

roll.gif
 I'm trying hard not to but if you only knew how bad I want these. You gotta be aggressive for these kicks now-in-days.

roll.gif
 I'm trying hard not to but if you only knew how bad I want these. You gotta be aggressive for these kicks now-in-days.

If you know the spots and have a certified RD(which this one don't) be there first and get your pair in yo size! If you want them you'll do what you gotta do!!!

If you know the spots and have a certified RD(which this one don't) be there first and get your pair in yo size! If you want them you'll do what you gotta do!!!

CarpeDiemATL wrote:

Exactly. With my career taking a week off to camp for shoes isnt feasible, I am not burning up my vacation on that. I rather try online if I can, or pay reseller prices. Camping for a week just isnt worth it. Some people need to check their priorities.

CarpeDiemATL wrote:

Exactly. With my career taking a week off to camp for shoes isnt feasible, I am not burning up my vacation on that. I rather try online if I can, or pay reseller prices. Camping for a week just isnt worth it. Some people need to check their priorities.

Back
Top Bottom