Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

laugh.gif
a band of campers??? ^^ you the man...... ninja like me will be @ work

^^^^Word, I respect that.
It is a damn shame that certain NTers feel they cannot get (any) hypebeast NYC releases because of their job.
If their job was really proper, they would have a happy camper camping our for them.
Like I said tho, I am not sure if I will camp myself for this next release, but I do have my G's for that.

its more of a responsibility issue than anything else though....its like, ok should I use my sick/vacation days to go camp, just isnt ethical to me, id ratherpay more $ earlier or later. I spent $550 last time, its whatever.. People camped from the Thursday...so its only right people will camp even earlier in theweek this time

wish i could get my pair on lock like that but i know im gonna have to do work for this one...dont mind tho cuz like i said earlier it makes the shoe worththat much more (and im not talking about $$$)

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

All 3 Yeezys are on Osneaker.com for $700 (except the Zens--$500).

You'd be a damn fool to cash out $700 without even trying to get them for a little bit cheaper come release date..but to each his own..
not even the price but u would be a damn fool to buy from osneaker....yall remember the eggplant foams from feb....they had a bunch of un happy NTcustomers cause they couldnt provide

i need two pairs of the blacks....guess ima have to walk around with a stack of cash come may2nd

i have been getting several Pm's for this next Colorway. I think I am going 2 have 2 get at least 10 campers for this one...

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

its more of a responsibility issue than anything else though....its like, ok should I use my sick/vacation days to go camp, just isnt ethical to me, id rather pay more $ earlier or later. I spent $550 last time, its whatever.. People camped from the Thursday...so its only right people will camp even earlier in the week this time

ur right and im upset people are camping so early..smh i need to be put on a list...i need these

Originally Posted by Terriblete67

Just a Note to all my Sneaker Fiends in the DC area, who plan on copping their Yeezy's from Major DC this is how there selling will be:

"All of us @ MAJOR understand that there are thousands of people that want these shoes, and we have been bombarded by myriad of telephone inquiries, and walk-in inquiries about the availability of the shoes, and many of you have been asking how soon should you line up, or if you need to line up the night before.

As you know, MAJOR was the first store in DC to have campout releases, the first to do midnight sales, and the home of all the exclusive sneaker releases in the past. While campouts are fun, it leaves a mess that either our staff or the city has to clean up, and the participants wait a long time, just to find out that the guy in the line in front of them got the last size that they were looking for.

Considering the demand, and considering the pros and cons of campout releases, we have decided to make this simple. Please do not campout in front of MAJOR, do not stay overnight and risk catching a cold, and do not wonder what time should you line up to get your size.

At 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 2nd, we will start selling Air Yeezy's one size at a time, and take competitive bids, similar to auctions. This process opens up the buying opportunity for everyone without the need for a long lineup, or having to make multiple trips to the store to do raffles. Just come with your wallets and bids ready, and you will go home a proud owner of new Nike Air Yeezy. We will only have a single size run of 9.5 to 14 on Saturday monring (10.5 was not made), so if you don't wear 9.5, 10, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, or 14, you do not have to waste your time.

Hold up......

Am I suppose to believe that MAJOR is only getting 7 pairs of Yeezys?!
What happened to the other 11 pair or so?! Oh I forgot...Those are going straight to Ebay.
smh.gif

I don't see how anyone can support this store. Their antics are absurd.

U ALREADY!!!

^^ whats worst is that a few of the "less-known" stores saw the hype of the first pair and are now raising prices or figuring out better ways tocapitalize, things are gonna get ugly....a couple of my boys that arent even into kicks hit me up like "so when are those joints he wore from the Kerivideo dropping"...smfh

I hate to say this, and I actually might get a warning, but sometimes you have to draw a line.......

Look at it this way. Most of you guys in your respective areas pretty much know who is a "sneakerhead" or what not, and people that are from out oftown or "resellers"

Strong arm those resellers, straight up!!!!

I have seen it happen many times here in the DMV.

I'm grown(27), and there are few releases I will even bother getting up early for, due to my connections.

But I be damned if I get up at 6 am to get to a store when it opens, and some reseller buys my size, and tries to sell them for double to me. Picture that.

My homie CincyBcats summed it all up!

I think it is whack to make the customers bid on shoes. I understand and hate the resellers that are buying for a mere flip. I wish only the people that wantthe shoes get em. It is ridiculous that shops marked em up to 500... sorry that will never happen. Its funny how a shoe that was originally intended forcharity purposes never saw 1 dime. think about that. I hope that shops don't cut their clientele from shopping with them due to their greed.

However if we get them, I'm sorry but no size 9 will be available as I love these kicks. Comfort level I don't want to wear anything else.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I hate to say this, and I actually might get a warning, but sometimes you have to draw a line.......

Look at it this way. Most of you guys in your respective areas pretty much know who is a "sneakerhead" or what not, and people that are from out of town or "resellers"

Strong arm those resellers, straight up!!!!

I have seen it happen many times here in the DMV.

I'm grown(27), and there are few releases I will even bother getting up early for, due to my connections.

But I be damned if I get up at 6 am to get to a store when it opens, and some reseller buys my size, and tries to sell them for double to me. Picture that.

cant even lie, def thought about hopping a line.....on some G %##
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by Terriblete67

Just a Note to all my Sneaker Fiends in the DC area, who plan on copping their Yeezy's from Major DC this is how there selling will be:

"All of us @ MAJOR understand that there are thousands of people that want these shoes, and we have been bombarded by myriad of telephone inquiries, and walk-in inquiries about the availability of the shoes, and many of you have been asking how soon should you line up, or if you need to line up the night before.

As you know, MAJOR was the first store in DC to have campout releases, the first to do midnight sales, and the home of all the exclusive sneaker releases in the past. While campouts are fun, it leaves a mess that either our staff or the city has to clean up, and the participants wait a long time, just to find out that the guy in the line in front of them got the last size that they were looking for.

Considering the demand, and considering the pros and cons of campout releases, we have decided to make this simple. Please do not campout in front of MAJOR, do not stay overnight and risk catching a cold, and do not wonder what time should you line up to get your size.

At 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 2nd, we will start selling Air Yeezy's one size at a time, and take competitive bids, similar to auctions. This process opens up the buying opportunity for everyone without the need for a long lineup, or having to make multiple trips to the store to do raffles. Just come with your wallets and bids ready, and you will go home a proud owner of new Nike Air Yeezy. We will only have a single size run of 9.5 to 14 on Saturday monring (10.5 was not made), so if you don't wear 9.5, 10, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, or 14, you do not have to waste your time.

Hold up......

Am I suppose to believe that MAJOR is only getting 7 pairs of Yeezys?!
What happened to the other 11 pair or so?! Oh I forgot...Those are going straight to Ebay.
smh.gif

I don't see how anyone can support this store. Their antics are absurd.

U ALREADY!!!

Exactly!! Smethin aint right, They are suppose to be the top store, for Exclusive kicks, and the largest retailer but how are they getting less thanCommonwealth, and DTLR?? and then to say a 10.5 wasnt made is BS, I might have to take a trip out of town or down to B-More to copp my pair, I dont know whereelse to look, and I'm afraid Commonwealth DC will pull the same stunt, they already have something talking about spend over $25 dollars in their store andyou will get a raffle ticket, and with that raffle ticket you will be eligible to Purchase a pair of the Yeezy's...#*!

^^^^^They got as much as every other store. 18-24 pairs.

They either put them on e-bay, or gave them to their VIP customers.

Fab1122 wrote:

My homie CincyBcats summed it all up!

I think it is whack to make the customers bid on shoes. I understand and hate the resellers that are buying for a mere flip. I wish only the people that want the shoes get em. It is ridiculous that shops marked em up to 500... sorry that will never happen. Its funny how a shoe that was originally intended for charity purposes never saw 1 dime. think about that. I hope that shops don't cut their clientele from shopping with them due to their greed.

However if we get them, I'm sorry but no size 9 will be available as I love these kicks. Comfort level I don't want to wear anything else.

Matt do you think you guys might get the black/pinks? Cause i really dont wanna drop another 1/2 stack for these haha. I might come down this weekend andtalk to you about them

The greed for these is unbearable at times. I hope stores lose customers because of their actions, but we all know they won't. People will buy these nomatter how expensive they are. I just hope that the people who really want them will be able to obtain them through all of this bs. I for one am losinginterest in the other color ways as the days go by. Don't get me wrong, I love the shoe, but I'm not willing to do what I did for the last pair on theupcoming pairs. I hope Cudi is right in saying that the next two will be more available.

Back
Top Bottom