Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Realtalk, all I want his the Pink pair! I'm tryna get these for retail straight up however the most I'll pay is $300! The pink pair is crack but payinganything more than $300 to me is ******ed. When I think about other shoes that I really want like IVs or Blue Foams. These are hot but not more than $300 hot.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Realtalk, all I want his the Pink pair! I'm tryna get these for retail straight up however the most I'll pay is $300! The pink pair is crack but paying anything more than $300 to me is ******ed. When I think about other shoes that I really want like IVs or Blue Foams. These are hot but not more than $300 hot.

Sorry to break it to you but blk/pink yeezys are already 1500 - 2000 on eBay so unless you copping on release date no chance anyone will ever give you a pairfor 300 unless there family so good luck with that

Realtalk, all I want his the Pink pair! I'm tryna get these for retail straight up however the most I'll pay is $300! The pink pair is crack but paying anything more than $300 to me is ******ed. When I think about other shoes that I really want like IVs or Blue Foams. These are hot but not more than $300 hot.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*marks this dude off the list of people who have a chance on getting a pair*

Most shops charge more than $300
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

Most shops charge more than $300
laugh.gif

I for one will gladly the pay $300 for them if I can get them for that price...

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*marks this dude off the list of people who have a chance on getting a pair*

Haha my point exactly 1 down 2999 people to go
wink.gif

if you wate in line for 24 hours you can get a pair in the south for $215. GOOD LUCK

If there was a place close to me getting them I'd camp 48 - 72 hrs! Just from reading this thread and seeing the HYPE, the word is out bout dem Yeezy'sand this release is

gonna be BA NANAS!!! If you are planning on truly wearing these, I really hope you gettem. Copping to resell, "$#@& YOU"
mad.gif

Good Luck NT & shout out to Will Riv 3 for holding it down!!!

People are starting to get really worked up about these Blk/pinks... I think this release is likely going to make the evening news for all the wrong reasons...

Yo!

I'm in Louisville, but im down to go to Nashville, Memphis, Indy, Chi, St. Louis, Detroit.. Pretty much where ever to get at least 2 pairs of theseblk/pink.. And I ain't selling shhht

asking a question to those who camp over night....how do you eat, use the restroom etc

why dont you guys just get a homeless man to sleep at the spot and pay him? and check on him every so often?

Originally Posted by Rightguard

asking a question to those who camp over night....how do you eat, use the restroom etc

why dont you guys just get a homeless man to sleep at the spot and pay him? and check on him every so often?

roll.gif
i was wondering that too. i have never camped before and i have been thinking about doing it for these shoes.

Back
Top Bottom