Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

laugh.gif
smh.gif

This thread is starting to show its true colors.
roll.gif

I am trading one pair already set up for a size 8...
and I am working 2 get a 7.5 for another NT member...

What both members I am speaking of have in common?
Their memberships are older than mine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and another thing they have in common, they got baby feet.. 7.5 and 8.. didnt even know yeezys came out in those sizes..

Originally Posted by StarTrak

gonna hve to skip skool for these.. =/ oh well.

as we can see you skipped a very important spelling lesson somewhere along the way
it is just a shoe, go to school

Originally Posted by rudy

Originally Posted by xTrill

Miami heads, what's going on at the Shoe Gallery???

yo you going to camp out to and i called soles there getting them to

I'm not sure yet
Earliest I'm going to start camping is Friday. Where do you think we'll have the best chance?

Originally Posted by jphonix

so from what i'm hearing, the only shoes to ever have week long camp outs were premiers, finales, and the what the dunks, all of which had crazy resell values.

i would expect these black/pink's to be a lot more on ebay this time around i'm afraid...
DMP was also a week long campout in some places. With that said i dont compare the Yeezys to those type of releases because for the most part thepeople Camping are those that eaither missed out on the first release, those who paniced when they saw someone line up or those who were scared to see whathappened if they waited, this is all based on the First release, when the DMP, WTD, etc. dropped there was no telling about how it would go because there wasno predecesor, with the black yeezys it was preceeded by the Zen's which led to this kind of response...This is all my opinion.

Originally Posted by rudy

Miami heads, what's going on at the Shoe Gallery???

yo you going to camp out to and i called soles there getting them to

I'm not sure yet
Earliest I'm going to start camping is Friday. Where do you think we'll have the best chance?
dont know but i heard people already started to camp out in shoe gallery

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I am trading one pair already set up for a size 8...
and I am working 2 get a 7.5 for another NT member...

What both members I am speaking of have in common?
Their memberships are older than mine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i see you have to have OG status on here to get a hookup
wink.gif

I went to ntsf..but didn't take any pics afterall. Just chopped it up with the peeps there n it seemed like there's about 6 spots left in line.

Back
Top Bottom