Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I'm glad I decided to pass on these.

I have not seen this much hype since the DMP.

Good luck to those looking to get these.

I'll be nice today....Look for these on NDC around 3 am eastern time. But don't get MAD if you order is cancelled, because CERTAIN peoples orders will be processed first.
NOOOOO delete this
roll.gif
just joking kind of??? lol

I still have hope for one spot, they said if they don't get them today then they aren't getting them at all.

Originally Posted by SiG21

i wouldnt pay over 300$ for these shoes..so i guess i wont bother lol, maybe ill try to get the hulk cp3's only 360 pairs and they're selling for $118 lol, that works for me

That just sounds weird. Sure you won't pay over 300 for these, but sounds like you're gettin the hulk's cp3 just to get them cause they'relimited to 360 pairs only rather than liking the shoes?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

so what happened at niketown nyc ?
JUST saw on iss pics of people in NY camping and basically everybody saying chances of getting them in NY now is slim to none

^ Just seen the same pic, 160 they said they did a raffle because people wouldn't listen to the employees.

PERFECT....hear that? slim to none...lmaoooo game time demand > supply = Inflation...Sz11 anyone? what did ppl expect though, ppl been beasting NTs all overthe country, they dont want that type of attention i assume

the black ones are more limited than the zen's? the stores in my area received less than half the amount they got last time.

*note* this is not illi who wants these shoes...my homie is posting under my name..i do not want these weak %+# shoes..

on another note,mega millions in ny is $200+ million. I rather play the lotto then camp just to be told that the shoes will be faffled off or auctioned off.nice to see stores charging re-seller prices and Nike is sitting around saying nothing
smh.gif

can't really blame the stores sinvce the hype is all in this thread
laugh.gif

I'll be nice today....Look for these on NDC around 3 am eastern time. But don't get MAD if you order is cancelled, because CERTAIN peoples orders will be processed first.

YOURE INFO IS WRONG STOP FOOLING THE MASSES I HAVE LEGIT INFO

PAYPAL DONATIONS NEEDED PM ME
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nevermindTT

the black ones are more limited than the zen's? the stores in my area received less than half the amount they got last time.
Same Amount, Allocated different.

Come Sat people gonna be
Image%2B048.jpg
'Y
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nevermindTT

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU THE OTHER HALF WENT ON EBAY
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

So how's the line looking at saint alfreds I got news that's there was about 5 ppl this morning pm me with the info PLEASE

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

pimp.gif

****. you still trying to do this? you really need $25. you are 15 yrs old. clearly. ban.

Originally Posted by Juice8732

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

pimp.gif

****. you still trying to do this? you really need $25. you are 15 yrs old. clearly. ban.
chill out brah

your 19
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
no need to be calling others kid son

Dont knock the hustle

only female dogs talk #*+

Back
Top Bottom