Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by SiG21

i wouldnt pay over 300$ for these shoes..so i guess i wont bother lol, maybe ill try to get the hulk cp3's only 360 pairs and they're selling for $118 lol, that works for me

That just sounds weird. Sure you won't pay over 300 for these, but sounds like you're gettin the hulk's cp3 just to get them cause they're limited to 360 pairs only rather than liking the shoes?
yeah because I will sell those

Originally Posted by Lrrr

i would expect some of this to be happening on saturday morning
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by joeman1515

NikeVandal wrote:

WOW I GOT LIKE 20 PMS about pick ups lol

i might be able to get 2 pairs

H/O is 550

if you want your pair PM ME with a good offer no lowballers please
roll.gif

and the reason Zens are so cheap is because they arnt the hype CW the BLKPINKS are the # 1 on alot of peoples list

Zens sold for 300 shipped on HB
laugh.gif

I ALSO HAVE INFO ON AN ONLINE RETAILER THAT WILL SELL EM FOR RETAIL

PM ME IF YOURE WILLING TO DONATE 25$ Paypal AND ILL TELL YOU THE SITE AND EXACT TIME
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

SC415 wrote:

Ayipapi wrote:

Big ups to JPhonix for dropping that cash to get them early....Me and my team are hunting for retail.....

Its soo comical how before these dropped please were like yo $215!!!!!! J's dont even cost that much...Kanye is gay....bla..bla...bla...now $500 is
like a good thing....Im not understanding how its cool to pay damn never..actually to pay double retail (plus $15) just for some kicks...I know dudes
running down to Flight club paying $600 for Zens...your either stupid or your lazy if thats what it is.....Now some stupid kid (mostly likely Jphonix) is
gonna be like YO B...but im saying I got mad cash..and $500 aint nothing (or however they say it where he lives)...and im like yo just cause a dude offers
you some d*** (even in a nice way)...doesn't mean you let him rape you......Be a man...say hellll no....The reason WHY these kicks are going for what
they are going for is because stupid people are paying it!!!! Now the Blacks are 10000 times worse then the Zens because lets face it...why sell it for
retail..or sell it straight up...when people will clearly DO and PAY anything to get them....I mean come on Jphonix had to model in a tight pink shirt for
his.......

Get him! Lol. Jphonix n Will think they doing it big just cause they got their kicks early. Talking about they have the sneaker game on lockdown. Pshhh take
that fugazi talk some where else. You don't see me bragging about having my pair now! !

Get em ! lol well jphonix sometimes gets alittle out of hand but hes alright just chill out jphonix before everyone starts hating you to . an will your a
joke no one cares what you say anymore , you can leave this thread . any chance you get you always say you "shut down this thread" , when you do
nothing but get hated by everyone cause your a lonely loser from nyc who has nothing to do but think your cool cause you can get 2 yeezys . get outta here you
clown , no one wants to hear the trash you say anymore about your hook ups or how you get things no one cares you never shut down nothing your just a guy who
has nothing better than to be on NT all day making useless posts that usually make no sense and all your doing is looking like a douche , and i hope after the
yeezys stop releasing this year you leave NT cause your nothing but a joke and i know more than 50% of ppl in this thread agree

ps - will no hate on game but your the most abnoxious , dumbest douche on NT and the biggest tool around

uh oh! is that ether i smell??

nerd.gif

I already explained which NT members birth canal my douching has done justice 2. On another note, I am hating this campout!!!

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I already explained which NT members birth canal my douching has done justice 2. On another note, I am hating this campout!!!
Just be glad that its not 90 degrees like last week!

Originally Posted by Lrrr

i would expect some of this to be happening on saturday morning

im suprised they didnt hit hard on the first release. Stick-up boys slept on that first release

Well im at the WEST on 71st and amsterdam and im number6. They have 15 pairs. I don't want the spot. Let me know what the deal is nter's in the nycarea

Back
Top Bottom