Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

You do realize we're banning people who sell outside the buy/sell forums, right?

If you guys can't keep this thread clean by following the rules and reporting violators, we're just gonna lock it and leave you to fend for yourselves.This has become an enormous garbage heap.

330gpzb.jpg

Lines look crazy...To each their own, but I couldnt do it...

Only mjs,

Ive been tryna reach you man, havent heard from you in response to my PMs though...hit me back if you can...

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

taken from ISS, apparently this was at 7AM

Peep dude in line wearing KRYPTONATE's lol

this release just has me feeling
smh.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Dudes really posted up like the waiting to buy a movie ticket ... they still have 2 days they need to pull up a damn chair , sit and relax now .... why theystanding around like that ?

Originally Posted by Method Man

You do realize we're banning people who sell outside the buy/sell forums, right?

If you guys can't keep this thread clean by following the rules and reporting violators, we're just gonna lock it and leave you to fend for yourselves. This has become an enormous garbage heap.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

taken from ISS, apparently this was at 7AM

Peep dude in line wearing KRYPTONATE's lol

this release just has me feeling
smh.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Dudes really posted up like the waiting to buy a movie ticket ... they still have 2 days they need to pull up a damn chair , sit and relax now .... why they standing around like that ?
No they don't have to be there another 2 days since they got their wristband and its a done deal.

Right on .. thanks for that .... DAMN I wish we had it like that in the Bay Area .

LOL that is SG's ...

i will have these for retail or i simply won't have them. no way in hell i'm paying $500+ or even $400 for these.
laugh.gif

i thought i had my pairs on lock, but at the last minute they decided they're doing raffles at all the locations here in baltimore FTL!

oh well, it woulda been nice to have a couple pairs of these, but i def. won't lose any sleep if i don't get a pair.

this colorway is pretty nice, but these shoes are not worth all this hype, real talk. this is why the shoe game has been reduced to such levels of lameness.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i will have these for retail or i simply won't have them. no way in hell i'm paying $500+ or even $400 for these.
laugh.gif

i thought i had my pairs on lock, but at the last minute they decided they're doing raffles at all the locations here in baltimore FTL!

oh well, it woulda been nice to have a couple pairs of these, but i def. won't lose any sleep if i don't get a pair.

this colorway is pretty nice, but these shoes are not worth all this hype, real talk. this is why the shoe game has been reduced to such levels of lameness.
smh.gif

Methinks this lady doth protest too much.

No camping + retail ftw

...actually I might have to camp for a couple hours...is that even considered camping?

It's a 5 panel AND it's a black hat.

You guys no that neoprene creases really bad with casual wear right? Just wondering.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

On another note, I am hating this campout!!!

how is this possible will?? u are a self-proclaimed HYPEBEAST, no?? and isn't this what the beasts live for?? u now have confused me. i thought u LIVE forthis type %@%*.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

CharmCityKid wrote:

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Methinks this lady doth protest too much.

i obviously don't know u fam, but that was spoken like a true BEAST.
now, carry on lad...

will, there's no sleep lost, my man.
laugh.gif

for all the folks waiting outside in the rain and waiting 2 more days, all i can say is LOLOLOL. some parts of the states will be raining on friday saturday sostay fit. if i get there and folks aren't in line, im straight swoooopin. imma take a picture of the line too just to make a case.

here it is ninjas and ninjettes! the moment you've all been waiting for (to hate hate hate hate), my pix... we snapped these last night, baby girlun-deadstocked her jordan v's i bought her, but i couldn't quite bring myself to wear the black & pink yeezys out the house last night. prolly willtonight, tomorrow night, and saturday tho... couple of these pix are on yeezy's blog again.

3052_82733876466_652661466_2241837_7549469_n.jpg
3052_82733881466_652661466_2241838_768557_n.jpg

3052_82733891466_652661466_2241840_7664198_n.jpg
3052_82733896466_652661466_2241841_7256890_n.jpg
3052_82733901466_652661466_2241842_3271459_n.jpg

3052_82733861466_652661466_2241835_3848912_n.jpg
3052_82733871466_652661466_2241836_7481463_n.jpg

3052_82733886466_652661466_2241839_418400_n.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

On another note, I am hating this campout!!!

how is this possible will?? u are a self-proclaimed HYPEBEAST, no?? and isn't this what the beasts live for?? u now have confused me. i thought u LIVE for this type %@%*.

co-sign. Since you a OG NT i thought you wouldn't have to campout. What's good fam?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom