Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Any places in Philly going to have them?
My friend is heading down there this weekend.

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO DROP THE RAFFLE BABBLE OR THATS ALL THESE PLACES ARE GOING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MORE RAFFLE BABBLE FROM THIS POINT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

you can make the "nike would be ******ed not to release enough of these" argument on just about every limited release. and you know what nike doesn't care, they never have and never will. they will release what they want when they want...

Untrue. All other limited editions that have been released were new CWs of already proven models. The cost of development, employee training, and retrofittinginvolved with production make a limited run idiotic... mark my words... the GR will come... hype it up with these... offer a few more of the black joints....and then GR the ones that everyone is waiting on... remember the Spiz'ikes? The six rings? Less hype true... but they were extremely limited at first...now count how many colorways there are now... just relax and be patient... let the Hipsters have their campouts and cop in a month or two...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

you can make the "nike would be ******ed not to release enough of these" argument on just about every limited release. and you know what nike doesn't care, they never have and never will. they will release what they want when they want...

Untrue. All other limited editions that have been released were new CWs of already proven models. The cost of development, employee training, and retrofitting involved with production make a limited run idiotic... mark my words... the GR will come... hype it up with these... offer a few more of the black joints.... and then GR the ones that everyone is waiting on... remember the Spiz'ikes? The six rings? Less hype true... but they were extremely limited at first... now count how many colorways there are now... just relax and be patient... let the Hipsters have their campouts and cop in a month or two...
smokin.gif

i highly doubt they will come in a GR

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by I Love VIIIs

p1mpjuice and keepie uppie they run big ... I'm an 8 1/2 and I did an 8

How would you compare them? Are they like Forces? Forces compared to SB dunks/Blazers are huge...I always get a half size smaller when I get forces...

Edit:: #@@...lol

how do people use the bathroom and eat....body odor must be an issue all for some shoes? Id rather pay the premium prices on ebay rather than sitting for 5days losing income from my 9-5 unless they are millionaires

i talked to a niketown eugene employee who seemed to know what was up, not getting these but he kind of hinted one of the other releases might not be aslimited, still limited but more niketowns and stuff, i dont know if he was speculating or if he knew but with all the guys talking on here about that imstarting to believe it

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by I Love VIIIs

p1mpjuice and keepie uppie they run big ... I'm an 8 1/2 and I did an 8

How would you compare them? Are they like Forces? Forces compared to SB dunks/Blazers are huge...I always get a half size smaller when I get forces...

Edit:: #@@...lol

how do people use the bathroom and eat....body odor must be an issue all for some shoes? Id rather pay the premium prices on ebay rather than sitting for 5 days losing income from my 9-5 unless they are millionaires

correct me if i'm wrong
5 days of camping = 5 days of missed work

Average day of work pays $100 (for that age group)

Those cats camped out are missing out on $500 of potential income, including time and energy wasted, not too mention other $$ bills that are accumulating(cell phone, rent, etc..) and also plan on spending $215 + tax on a pair of kicks

5 days of camping = $500 + $60 (bills) + $100 (food at an average of $20 a day) + $225 (for shoes)

5 days of camping = $885 wasted

You could find a pair of these cheaper on Ebay!

Wise up young heads!

Apparently none of these lames already camping out have jobs??? How the hell can they afford these kicks....

Just got these today... Now I know why Nike is charging $215. The leather is pretty decent on these

considering the stuff they're using on there stuff nowadays. Honestly, I wouldn't have lined up for

these but I was fortunate enough to be offered a pair. None the less, Nike did a decent job on these.

2jed4jb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom