Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

blackiceblaze wrote:
We had some fun yesterday
smile.gif

I didn't make the phone calls. I couldn't keep a straight face.

Part 2 to be posted soon

thats funny...i had no problem keeping a straight face. in fact it looked like this
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

johnnyblaze036 wrote:

you can make the "nike would be ******ed not to release enough of these" argument on just about every limited release. and you know what nike
doesn't care, they never have and never will. they will release what they want when they want...

Untrue. All other limited editions that have been released were new CWs of already proven models. The cost of development, employee training, and retrofitting
involved with production make a limited run idiotic... mark my words... the GR will come... hype it up with these... offer a few more of the black joints....
and then GR the ones that everyone is waiting on... remember the Spiz'ikes? The six rings? Less hype true... but they were extremely limited at first...
now count how many colorways there are now... just relax and be patient... let the Hipsters have their campouts and cop in a month or two...
smokin.gif

words of wisdom

idk if it is wisdom on my part... i just see it as common sense. I would love to hear the opinions of the NT vets on the production and marketing aspects butit seems they are silent on this thread. It's all Hipsters and kids... I really want the shoe b/c I'm so Chi so we have love for Ye... otherwise,idk... but i can't see myself camping out and all that... never have, never will...

I can get these, just gotta camp out for them. Re-sell is going 2 be about 7 bills, unless you can find a foreign sucker that will pay more. I am chargingonly for the camp out.

My place in the dmVVVAAA, only gettin 18 pairs, i think that is about the number going everywhere about 2 pairs per size between 7-13

camping out is not worth the lil' bit of profit you could make off these to me.

if i were to camp out for a shoe it'd strictly be because i intend to wear it.

and even then, it depends how long i'd have to camp for, i could prolly only do one night, otherwise i might just drop the extra deniro...

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by AnJ55

Hai H8Rssssss

2506_1112041078761_1158900340_30510221_2782503_n.jpg

I SEE YOU

proactiv-prod.jpg

BYE H8TERR
roll.gif
not true. look at my pics BROOOOOOOOOO
i got stabbed by my nose. not funny.
sick.gif

why are u trying to ride??? ive been trying to help people out for the most part. anybody else who needs help dont ask. this guy ruined it.

for those who already contacted me, i guess your pairs are safe
pimp.gif

Help people out? How is $500 a pair helping anyone out? If you werereally trying to help you would go like maybe 10% over MSRP just for the legwork... $500 ishelping yourself out....

Originally Posted by AnJ55

Hai H8Rssssss

2506_1112041078761_1158900340_30510221_2782503_n.jpg

I SEE YOU

proactiv-prod.jpg

BYE H8TERR
roll.gif
not true. look at my pics BROOOOOOOOOO
i got stabbed by my nose. not funny.
sick.gif

why are u trying to ride??? ive been trying to help people out for the most part. anybody else who needs help dont ask. this guy ruined it.

for those who already contacted me, i guess your pairs are safe
pimp.gif

Help people out? How is $500 a pair helping anyone out? If you werereally trying to help you would go like maybe 10% over MSRP just for the legwork... $500 is helping yourself out....

^^Exactly,only way you can help is to GFYS.

if u wanted a crack at these, u had a chance. if u want them , u want them. retail so u guys can resell? hmmm no...

CharmCityKid wrote:

titanium intellect wrote:

johnnyblaze036 wrote:

you can make the "nike would be ******ed not to release enough of these" argument on just about every limited release. and you know what nike

doesn't care, they never have and never will. they will release what they want when they want...

Untrue. All other limited editions that have been released were new CWs of already proven models. The cost of development, employee training, and
retrofitting

involved with production make a limited run idiotic... mark my words... the GR will come... hype it up with these... offer a few more of the black
joints....

and then GR the ones that everyone is waiting on... remember the Spiz'ikes? The six rings? Less hype true... but they were extremely limited at
first...

now count how many colorways there are now... just relax and be patient... let the Hipsters have their campouts and cop in a month or two...
smokin.gif

words of wisdom

idk if it is wisdom on my part... i just see it as common sense. I would love to hear the opinions of the NT vets on the production and marketing aspects but
it seems they are silent on this thread. It's all Hipsters and kids... I really want the shoe b/c I'm so Chi so we have love for Ye... otherwise,
idk... but i can't see myself camping out and all that... never have, never will...

i ain't sayin ur all that smart
laugh.gif

nah, but i'm just saying this has been their marketing strategy for quite some time now so i don't expect this release to be much different.

^^
I'm an intern . I'm not buying them and selling them.... lol.

i dont get paid, im just telling you HOW you can get them. Thats the price from the store....

When did Ty up the price? He is quoted on here stating $250... so the store you're talking about isn't Leaders is it? Or it is and you are at the newjoint up North...

Back
Top Bottom