Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

at least he speaks the truth

Was just in St. Alfred's and two dudes think they're slick by waiting inside the store until they put them out at close and they have to be online,
laugh.gif

Also overheard the cats working say that they're so tired of the beasts that they'll only put up with, sell to, dudes that "show up withappropriate offering to the sneaker gods!"
laugh.gif

I guess if you suckers really want these you'll show up with Giordano's, Jameson and/or that Bell's Oberon that J. Fon. likes...
roll.gif

I am answering everyones PM's so hit me up. Here is the re-cap
I am a former employee of 34th street and have close affiliation. I am getting the pairs that i need so I can get my og 11s.
If you would like 2 join me and get a pair hit me up.

You already know how I do at 34th. Ask the busters that hated on me on the finale drop

BOSTON RELEASES::::
Talked to Oliver at BDGA and he said they're getting 12 pairs and only campers will be able to get their hands on them. Concepts is carrying them butagain, limites quantity so only campers it looks like there too.

Any nyc nters wanna camp with me? (pause) its just that everybody that I ask (friends & family) just look @ me and shake my head like im crazy...I know itsgotta be somebody on here who understands the purpose of camping for this shoe ......(sneakerheads not hypebeast....)

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by tHe 718 tRuTh

I'm in NYC decided to go snoopin around 2day, so I stopped by Flight Club. Good News is they have 12 pairs, between 9.5 and 13. The bad news is that they're all $900. I spoke to the manager and asked if he was jokin, and he printed up the stickers and put them on the boxes...

$900 huh? they got 'em on the site for $688

nerd.gif
If you look carefully you will see that the high price was set @ 900,and that the words "price drop" are next to several pairs. I guess they got tired of all the disgusted looks.

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

MAN F!#% THESE SNEAKERS dude aint never hit a home run,scored one point, won a dunk contest, nothing; he aint even a hard rapper ol boy soft as cotton at lest
jay-z reeboks was 50-60 on the real who ever pay retail or more for these is stupid i bet you cant even hoop in these this is a shoe for H!#%'s str8 up
tongue.gif
tight jean rockin @%% b!*%#'s WOOOH..i just had to get that off
my chest
grin.gif

calm down son...
laugh.gif

i just got this email from DTLR

does me no good since i live in Atlanta, so it should interest some of yall

nike_release092.jpg

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

BIG JUGG SHAWTY wrote:

MAN F!#% THESE SNEAKERS dude aint never hit a home run,scored one point, won a dunk contest, nothing; he aint even a hard rapper ol boy soft as cotton at
lest jay-z reeboks was 50-60 on the real who ever pay retail or more for these is stupid i bet you cant even hoop in these this is a shoe for H!#%'s str8
up
tongue.gif
tight jean rockin @%% b!*%#'s WOOOH..i just had to get that
off my chest
grin.gif

n the shoes
preach bruh!

im only coppin to flip em (dont be mad y'all... i gotta come up off this
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif

i feel the same way. imo, it's an ok lookin shoe, but it ain't worth all this hype. def. ain't worth camping for. & it ain't my fault thati live in the dmv. so since everybody wanna be beasting so hard, blowing sh*t all out of proportion, i see it like this... i might as well come up off these. iknow it's bad, but what else is there to do??
smh.gif

i mean, especially since we in a recession & all & it ain't lookin like things is gettin any better anytime soon. so u can't knock the next manfor flippin these if he just so happens to have access to them, right??
especially when ppl are dying to give away their money for them, no?

caine chi wrote:
Was just in St. Alfred's and two dudes think they're slick by waiting inside the store until they put them out at close and they have to be on line,
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
They should have just lined up already.
I still dont know where im going to head out for these.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

BIG JUGG SHAWTY wrote:

laugh.gif

i feel the same way. imo, it's an ok lookin shoe, but it ain't worth all this hype. def. ain't worth camping for. & it ain't my fault that i live in the dmv. so since everybody wanna be beasting so hard, blowing sh*t all out of proportion, i see it like this... i might as well come up off these. i know it's bad, but what else is there to do??
smh.gif

i mean, especially since we in a recession & all & it ain't lookin like things is gettin any better anytime soon. so u can't knock the next man for flippin these if he just so happens to have access to them, right??
especially when ppl are dying to give away their money for them, no?

You can get more money by getting a job.

the more i look at these... the more they look like disgusting beast shoes.. easy easy easy easy easy easy pass.. these make those jordan 2009 look good

Originally Posted by Yepr

caine chi wrote:
Was just in St. Alfred's and two dudes think they're slick by waiting inside the store until they put them out at close and they have to be on line,
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
They should have just lined up already.
I still dont know where im going to head out for these.

is marcus getting his still :tongue: lol

i got u for that 5 spot
smokin.gif
tongue.gif

i told u where to go. and when! ur wasting time now

Woww...these make the jordan 2009 look good? I know people have their own opinions and alll that but im shocked to hear that...ムªƒƒ¡n º

everybody, keep in mind stores will be still receiving them after 4/4, just stay on your toes...you might have a pair without even lining up!

^^^ i gotta job homes, but what's that gotta do with me flippn a few pairs since errbody wanna beas so hard?? u must want them and can't get them, huh?i know why u mad, son.
hate the game, playa. don't hate me...

Kanye is a %%+%%$% herb ...

How he gonna be from Chicago & not release them at NT Chicago ?

%$%*%%% .

What websites are carrying these? Does anyone know? I talked to PYS and theyre not sure when or if theyre getting them

Back
Top Bottom