Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

theres a real short line of like 7 cats at West147 on 72nd street as of 8 pm.. they have 18 pair as most.. might be worth it for some of yall.. im not acamper.. id pay 325 for a pair in 9.5 if someone came through...

i give up in advance....11 people $!+ in line at the milleniums spots...after the xx3 release i aint doing it again

Originally Posted by trublu86

Whoever has em in hand should post a pic of how they look while glowing at night.

rkpws8.jpg

^Word...and nicekicks gettin me tite, not like i'll win but still at least have the site working

"x" out kicks/hi from the list too.... just stopped by and talked to the cats in line. all sizes spoken for. hawaii is a wrap! we got"aloha" spirit here so i doubt any of those guys gotta worry about getting mugged for their shoes tomorrow. good luck and congrads to everyone whoscoops their pair!
smile.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Didn't know it was this serious

Succezz
1329 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60605
(312) 431-1900

Self Conscious Sneaker Boutique
1021 W. Lake St.
Chicago, IL 60605

(312) 633-4000

You'd think they way stores are going all out they'd at least come with some better flyers/presentation with that extra $$$$$ they're banking on byupping the price.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom