Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

why was the lining "red"?

it wasnt... it was def pink, might look red to some in the sun. And he's wearing a pink shirt under the jacket so that reinforces the fact that it'spink lining. I agree, why would Kanye be wearin a year old pair of his own shoe? Plus we dont know if that colorway was even around a year ago...

the prices will go down but in a few years these will go for even more than they do once people beat their pairs, assuming the 3 colors 3,000 pairs plan holdsthrough, but truthfully these were much more limited than 3,000 to the public after store employees grabbed their pairs, may 2nd let the madness begin

6 auctions that just ended on ebay finished at 500, 555, 449, 547, 510, 475 in size 9.5
looks like price is becoming more reasonable than 700+ few days ago.

This is the wackest shoe. What is so hot about those? No one in the hood will have those and if you do you will get roasted. If you pay 400 dollars for theseyou need to be slapped 400 times, 475 slapped 475 times and so fourth.

Originally Posted by A Thrilla

This is the wackest shoe. What is so hot about those? No one in the hood will have those and if you do you will get roasted. If you pay 400 dollars for these you need to be slapped 400 times, 475 slapped 475 times and so fourth.
Welcome to NT, home of the hate.
2068875029_88612d3d32.jpg

Lol yall are mad you spent 500 on yeezys. Ima leave you alone, although i was just stating my opinion. Oh and the spike bootz crack!! like I said before.

This is the wackest shoe. What is so hot about those? No one in the hood will have those and if you do you will get roasted. If you pay 400 dollars for these you need to be slapped 400 times, 475 slapped 475 times and so fourth.

so you like a shoe based on the fact of people in the hood wearing them?

I think it's the significance. It's a non-retro shoe. It's pretty much a shoe of this time. And it's one of the first celeb x Nike collabs.I'm sure there will be more to come. It's the shoe of one of the biggest artists in the music game right now. And it's a great looking shoe.

I find it very amusing that so many people can get so bent out of shape over a shoe, that they dont even like !

JFM thank you for answering my question. With all due respect these dont "look great " imagine how will you will look with glow in the dark soles. Iknow it sounds cool but it isnt. But to each his own im just trying reason with the reasonable.

JFM thank you for answering my question. With all due respect these dont "look great " imagine how will you will look with glow in the dark soles. I know it sounds cool but it isnt. But to each his own im just trying reason with the reasonable.

With all due respect, why do you care what another man looks like ?

Originally Posted by vamo

so you like a shoe based on the fact of people in the hood wearing them?
where have you been people were camped out in every major city some for as many as 4 days, go cop some spizike boots and let me know what"the hood" thinks..i know what NT will think

Back
Top Bottom