Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I think thats what people are misunderstanding. I never said I dont like or want the shoe in fact I said I still lik the color and design and the fact my second pair looks much better. I merely pointed out quality issues with a paire
Nothing wrong with saying whatever you want about the quality!  

After all this is......

You guys really think they are going to have pairs chilling for 6k..... Flightclub would literally have a few hundred pairs of red yeezys sitting there.... They wanna move them as soon as possible. 

FC told me certain sizes they already have buyers waiting for 3K

I mentioned the 6K price someone claimed they laughed and said hell no they wouldn't mark up that high to have pairs collecting dust not moving

Said its 3K and depending on how they move and the size they will raise it

People who keep stressing how these are "going down" in price and will stay at that price because they're salty they didn't get a pair need to seek professional help.

Give it 12 months and these will be right at a super high price just how it worked with the first Yeezys and the Solar Red II's.

Never fails.

NOT STARTING SI^*I#I , 

THIS HAS NOT COME FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE.

Has anyone heard anything about Yeezy 1 or 2 on Nike ID this fall? 

@jmadidas2001  ? 

AGAIN, this is not concrete, and not from a reliable source. 

BUT, It sounds like it would hit the market, the same time that Adidas drops their collab with Ye? 

-Fresh 

NOT STARTING SI^*I#I , 

@jmadidas2001
 ? 

BUT, It sounds like it would hit the market, the same time that Adidas drops their collab with Ye? 

-Fresh 

i wouldnt be surprised if nike also sold the b grade pairs online.

as crazy as both sounds they could both happen...

NOT STARTING SI^*I#I , 

@jmadidas2001
 ? 

-Fresh 

been mentions here and there. someone else that drops reliable info said an ID was in the works too but never mentioned when it would go down.

Ok so here are the pics, the close ups are of the crappy pair:

Now for the double pair pics, I don't know why my camera kept blowing out the glow now matter how much light i let them be with or without, i think it's just the fact that it's red. It's no where near this bright but still its noticeable.

been mentions here and there. someone else that drops reliable info said an ID was in the works too but never mentioned when it would go down.
This would def hurt the yeezy hype.  Would be great! lol

The soles glow red?  That pic is dope

How the hell does this dude have a full size run of the RO's.........

Edit: My bad, didn't know you are not allowed to post ebay links.....

EDIT: NO LIVE EBAY LINKS    

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom