Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

sadly mistaken if you think bots cant pick a shoe out of a collection.

I haven't seen a bot that can yet. I used to lookup bots and stuff awhile ago and I never saw one that has. I've seen bots that search for SKU, and auto open and add to cart but that's it. The top bots I see people use they have to open manually. I'm done with bots, all those do is get you megged, I've had pretty good luck going manually lately so it's gonna stay that way, just curious because I haven't seen one that can

You should be happy because you got the shoes. Its glue stains. You know what it is with this company. It ain't like Nike suddenly became some new brand/company all of a sudden just because the Yeezy's came back out. These shoes were made in the same factories, by the same workers, and in the same countries as all of Nike's other shoes.

Don't act brand new about it. You KNEW the quality was going to be suspect going into this. Why? Because no matter what the price tag says, no matter how hyped and how much resale value they have, they will always be a pair of Nike's at the end of the day.

If you knew the barbershop you were going to had suspect barbers who might zeek your head up and **** up your line, you should be happy you got out of there alive.

But don't act like you deserve some high quality cut from the same old barber shop that ****** you up before.

If you want a higher quality haircut, go to a higher quality barber shop.

If you want some higher quality all red shoes, buy some balenciagas.

Until you change your barber and footwear, don't complain about your results after each experience.
Homie I rarely complain about anything difference is people ar dropping tons of money on these yea i got them for retail and yea im happy however that doesnt mean i cant say there was a quality issue.

You should be happy because you got the shoes. Its glue stains. You know what it is with this company. It ain't like Nike suddenly became some new brand/company all of a sudden just because the Yeezy's came back out. These shoes were made in the same factories, by the same workers, and in the same countries as all of Nike's other shoes.

Don't act brand new about it. You KNEW the quality was going to be suspect going into this. Why? Because no matter what the price tag says, no matter how hyped and how much resale value they have, they will always be a pair of Nike's at the end of the day.

If you knew the barbershop you were going to had suspect barbers who might zeek your head up and **** up your line, you should be happy you got out of there alive.

But don't act like you deserve some high quality cut from the same old barber shop that ****** you up before.

Until you change your barber and footwear, don't complain about your results after each experience.

great point.

and like I just said even high end designer **** is subject to some flaws. but if you want overall better quality stop buying Nikes and get yourself some Balenciagas or something.

I did, it says boycie in the top right... i dont know how to to cool looking watermarks so i just used a cloud based one that only does minimal watermarks ... Sorry... ha ha, dont know my left from my right. Top left i meant to say

Last edited:
Homie I rarely complain about anything difference is people ar dropping tons of money on these yea i got them for retail and yea im happy however that doesnt mean i cant say there was a quality issue.
I agree you have every right to complain. It's laughable that people are saying you should be happy with anything they give you.

Btw you should email the customer support showing them pics of the flaws and saying you are very unhappy with their quality. I got 20% off my Kobe prelude 7s- which is better than nothing.

I think thats what people are misunderstanding. I never said I dont like or want the shoe in fact I said I still lik the color and design and the fact my second pair looks much better. I merely pointed out quality issues with a paire

great point.

and like I just said even high end designer **** is subject to some flaws. but if you want overall better quality stop buying Nikes and get yourself some Balenciagas or something.
Exactly..I've been saying this for years. Case in point, the Royals/Breds Jordan 1s are selling north of $350-$400, which is crazy. These cost $5 to make and people are hyped up dropping $$. Get some Ballys, Balenciagas, Tods, etc that actually have craftmanship quality....but we all know better, right :wink:

Last edited:

Why is that any of Nike's concern?

Nike isn't going to put out $3000 quality on a shoe that they aren't getting $3000 back on. People who pay resell are even dumber if they complain.

Re-read my post famb, and it'll make more sense hopefully.

Nike isn't going to put out $3000 quality on a shoe that they aren't getting $3000 back on. People who pay resell are even dumber if they complain.

Re-read my post famb, and it'll make more sense hopefully.
Nike is running a profitable business.....they doing right. If people dumb enough to get hyped over 14th variation of a Jordan, Nike will keep feeding the frenzy and make $$.

I did, it says boycie in the top right... i dont know how to to cool looking watermarks so i just used a cloud based one that only does minimal watermarks ... Sorry... ha ha, dont know my left from my right. Top left i meant to say

my fault, i see it now. just super small type and my screens dark right now so i missed them

So do these come with the Red Nike box or the orange Nike box?
nerd.gif
apparently both.

some are getting boxes with typed up labels instead of the printed ones.

In all realness im thinking you didnt read and comprehend mine. I clearly said I was talking about quality issues gor people paying thousands, as I'd hate to pay that much and get a bad pair.

I'm just stating the obvious, but watermark your pics somewhere on the shoe.  I've seen multiple copies of photos from this thread on other social medias with the intent to scam.  I've also seen a tweet complaining of someone from here requiring watermarks.  It's just to protect folks from getting scammed out of a couple of g's.  Sure, it may be a hassle for some to make a watermark.  But, in the long run, you may have saved someone from losing a chunk of their savings.  

Nope 3k sounds about right. I remember winning paranorman foams in 2012... and everyone said oh it's only 800 pairs.. we can get 6000 for them when the winners were getting their pairs... I sold my pair for 2k (I didn't win my size)  There may be a few people who pay crazy prices for these.. But 3k is about right. Hell 2.5k is great. I want my sz 12 to wear..

Back
Top Bottom