Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

It's funny if that's the main thing, cuz back in 2009 cats who acted "in the know" swore it was Ye who wanted stuff to be super limited.

Then there was the rumor that kanye wanted things to be sold more widely, but Nike wanted to auction off the Yeezys like they did the Mags (might have been the other way around, but given the info we have now, I think it was Ye who wanted things to be more widely available)...

If all Ye wanted was a tiny bit of royalties, I think Nike screwed up letting him go over that... He coulda made them a lot of money, more than the royalties they woulda had to cut him.

But yo, that triangles falling off thing is gonna be a problem tho...
this. for retail i wouldnt mind, and thats still $245 for a Nike. people pay 160 for a pair of Js and cry about it. seeing how the triangles can fall off really made me reevaluate resale prices and i wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt effect the market, if its not an isolated incident. 

I cant be mad at all the people who usually miss out on releases that got these. I get just about every release that I want and am bound to strike out here and there. It'd good that Nike threw the average person a bone and really stuck it to the bot services who usually gobble up every limited release like a overstuffed turkey.
That's exactly the boat I'm in.  Every Saturday morning I get up and attempt to compete with bots and ATC services to cop some shoes I want to wear, only to strike out repeatedly.  I couldn't even cop the Tiffanys last weekend.  As luck would have it, I had just gotten in from having lunch with the family on Sunday and was on the computer checking email when Nike tweeted the link.  I was shocked it got added to my cart after waiting in line for several minutes.  For me, it's a no brainer to sell the shoes.  Now I can use the money to get all the shoes I missed out on.

Legit check please!!!!
Your pictures are too big...you should resize them.
nerd.gif

Toebox and shape look right but it's hard to tell for sure with those pics.

EDIT: Please tell me you won the two pairs for $2300 that were just on eBay?!

Last edited:
I asked for box pics and tag pics. Dude been kinda ehh with zero feedback. But so far everything been checking out. If anything I can always report him for fakes and get my funds back right?

I asked for box pics and tag pics. Dude been kinda ehh with zero feedback. But so far everything been checking out. If anything I can always report him for fakes and get my funds back right?
Right. Wouldn't be to hard to get any money you spent back.

Someone called this out earlier, Here's the proof...

1st day in the store and the Employees already Stuntin...

This one was at 2375. But dude. Had zero feedback from sf. Iam in Napa within driving distance. About 45min

I'm going to upload pics tomorrow but my pair arrived safely. They're nice but I myself wouldn't pay over retail with the half arsed paint job and glue around the suede. I've never owned the previous two colorways but I am impressed with the detail in the tongue mesh over the textured Egyptian background.

Nor do pics capture the color properly. They're probably the only pair of shoes I've owned that I actually think looks different in photos. People say this about many releases but the red is a shapeshifter! Far from a true red, but not quite infrared.

People have complained about the box but the box color isn't that far off from the bag and shoes themselves! It is almost deceptive opening a Nike box to what's actually inside this one.

Alas, I'm taking my $4800 and driving down to FCLA from San Jose tomorrow morning. LA has no in-store pairs up right now, so it's almost a lock these sell. Besides Royals and KD Galaxies, this is hands down the best cop I've made online in the RSVP/bot era. I hope there's a restock for others to come up and I hope many do wear them. But as a white guy wearing this bright red shoe in SJ, Oakland, and SF, I think I would be both a target for robbery and cheap shots for being at hypebeast (isn't this by definition a hypebeast shoe?). I bought my first retros in 94 and I've been buying Jordans since I started mowing lawns in 93. This is a bittersweet cop. By far the most valuable shoe I've got, but at the price of years of frustration as many make it hell to buy the shoes I grew up so close to in Chicago and at large. This release was done as fairly as possible and yet I'm taking a pair out of the hands and feet of someone who may have wanted to rock them everywhere. I feel your plight but we're all in this silly "game" still. Get what you can but don't forget why you love sneakers in the first place!

I'm going to upload pics tomorrow but my pair arrived safely. They're nice but I myself wouldn't pay over retail with the half arsed paint job and glue around the suede. I've never owned the previous two colorways but I am impressed with the detail in the tongue mesh over the textured Egyptian background.

Nor do pics capture the color properly. They're probably the only pair of shoes I've owned that I actually think looks different in photos. People say this about many releases but the red is a shapeshifter! Far from a true red, but not quite infrared.

People have complained about the box but the box color isn't that far off from the bag and shoes themselves! It is almost deceptive opening a Nike box to what's actually inside this one.

Alas, I'm taking my $4800 and driving down to FCLA from San Jose tomorrow morning. LA has no in-store pairs up right now, so it's almost a lock these sell. Besides Royals and KD Galaxies, this is hands down the best cop I've made online in the RSVP/bot era. I hope there's a restock for others to come up and I hope many do wear them. But as a white guy wearing this bright red shoe in SJ, Oakland, and SF, I think I would be both a target for robbery and cheap shots for being at hypebeast (isn't this by definition a hypebeast shoe?). I bought my first retros in 94 and I've been buying Jordans since I started mowing lawns in 93. This is a bittersweet cop. By far the most valuable shoe I've got, but at the price of years of frustration as many make it hell to buy the shoes I grew up so close to in Chicago and at large. This release was done as fairly as possible and yet I'm taking a pair out of the hands and feet of someone who may have wanted to rock them everywhere. I feel your plight but we're all in this silly "game" still. Get what you can but don't forget why you love sneakers in the first place!
repped.

They do indeed glow fierce. I've lit them up a couple times now but it fades so quickly I feel like they will lose the glow more and more with each wear.

Last edited:
Kills me to think how much heat someone could cop for 3-5K compared to just one pair of all red shoes :x

Back
Top Bottom