Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

haha.

that's not even my best fit with those shoes.

never been on a "kanye forum".

and i'm 5'11"... not sure why that matters...

anyways, reported, for trying to start drama. kinda odd you went stalking my pix on IG to post in here, but obvious it's cuz you're mad i called ya out for promoting fake "super perfect" yeezys.

meth told me next time someone tries to post my fit pix, out of context, unrelated, to start drama, to report it...

so have fun being banned from this thread, al audi al audi . :wink:

Last edited:

continuously mentioning you know where to get "super perfect fakes", over and over and over again, was promoting fakes.

only reported cuz he asked me to, instead of flaming back and being disrespectful in any way.

i didn't disrespect anyone. my only point was i'd like to see less reselling for pure profit and more love for the sneakers again, in general. i think a lot of people share the sentiment, which is why people we're repping my posts on that topic.

you posted the pic to stir up drama, trying to get people to hate on me, you coulda just mentioned my name if you wanted to mention me getting my pair... and you're continuing with disrespect by saying "estrogen levels" and "female traits".

we'll let meth handle it. nothing else to say.

continuously mentioning you know where to get "super perfect fakes", over and over and over again, was promoting fakes.

only reported cuz he asked me to, instead of flaming back and being disrespectful in any way.

i didn't disrespect anyone. my only point was i'd like to see less reselling for pure profit and more love for the sneakers again, in general. i think a lot of people share the sentiment, which is why people we're repping my posts on that topic.

you posted the pic to stir up drama, trying to get people to hate on me, you coulda just mentioned my name if you wanted to mention me getting my pair... and you're continuing with disrespect by saying "estrogen levels" and "female traits".

we'll let meth handle it. nothing else to say.

if i cared that much i would go back and quote where you being disrespectful to others with you high horse attitude

yes, let your boy meth handle it

IF you got your red octs none of these essays an attitude or sentiments would even be coming out of your mouth.

FACT

an again, i hope you do get your pair an i personally would wear them to the feb 21 show in CT myself i dont resell sneakers, they are just sneakers to me an i like the shoe

Last edited:
View media item 802262
Bit the bullet and paid 3k for the red Octobers. It hurt, but I was happy as hell. I paid 1.2 for solars and 1.1 for plats. More for Reds then both combined! Lol but these are crazy in person. Not a pic that can do them justice

Wow...! 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
View media item 802278

careful these guys arent playing with the updates

an like i said before im not promoting like some other person stated, i never name dropped or pointed in any direction

im just saying be careful, even passionate people can get scammed when the other guys get too good

if you want the bragging rights to spend so much when the others will be spot on at some point go right ahead, the broke boys and the rich boys will have identical kicks

Last edited:
So back to the Red Octobers...

Has anyone rocked theirs in public yet?  

I'm holding onto mine for a cash deal or waiting until the summer since snow/salt are bad news.  

View media item 802262
Bit the bullet and paid 3k for the red Octobers. It hurt, but I was happy as hell. I paid 1.2 for solars and 1.1 for plats. More for Reds then both combined! Lol but these are crazy in person. Not a pic that can do them justice

And I thought I broke the bank paying $600 for Oregon Duck Foams....

i really hope this guy gets a flawless pair of red octobers soon

with all the essays and holier than though attitude

you must be a member on one of those hardcore kanye forums
kanye outfit...lmao..like 95% of all the people wearing solar yeezys..
A lot of desperation in here. Hoping and wishing for a surprise drop/restock. If you had a hard time grabbing the official release, the restock will be a zillion times harder with bots working over time now. Further, makes no sense for nike to do it unless they are going to flood the market. I think their man motivation was to wash their hands with Kanye in the most silent way possible.
all needed now is a GR release for these. that would teach resellers(but mostly idiot buyers) and bury hype.

Why do some of you dudes obsess over yeezy fakes and "good" they've gotten.  They'll never pass a legit check by someone who's informed so I don't see the point to the constant updates on fakes.

Why do some of you dudes obsess over yeezy fakes and "good" they've gotten.  They'll never pass a legit check by someone who's informed so I don't see the point to the constant updates on fakes.

that's not why he's continuously posting about them tho...

nor is it to tell us to "be careful"...

a mod already got on him b4 about constantly promoting fakes... the way he was doing it was indirect, but still trying to get people to PM him about how and where to obtain them... he kept bragging about how amazingly close his source was getting to making them "super duper perfect"...

i reported him for it, and now he's trying to conjure up some hate on me by stalking my IG to post pix of me to get y'all to hate on me...

plain and simple, nike talk is not the place for fakes.

this is the AUTHENTIC yeezy thread.

keep fake talk in the legit check section.

Last edited:

TBH, I'm pretty sure there are fake pairs out there even FC won't be able to tell it's fake. Nike don't own these China factories. China factories are China factories, what makes you think fake factories aren't as good or even better than Nike China factories? Some fakes even come from the same factory, just not authorized by Nike to make them. With the quality of some ROs we are seeing, some fakes probably even look better than the real thing. Some of the fake sellers are even hand making these! Even Louis Vuitton stores sold fakes, because fake bags got into their inventory, and they didn't find out until later on. Just my 2 cents. With that said, I still want my Nike RO! 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

So back to the Red Octobers...

Has anyone rocked theirs in public yet?  

I'm holding onto mine for a cash deal or waiting until the summer since snow/salt are bad news.  
I'm waiting on this cash deal to happen, but if it falls through then I'm waiting til the summer because this snow is ridiculous right now.

Snow storm in nc is messing me up supposed to be delivered on Tuesday. Dammit snow!

TBH, I'm pretty sure there are fake pairs out there even FC won't be able to tell it's fake. Nike don't own these China factories. China factories are China factories, what makes you think fake factories aren't as good or even better than Nike China factories? Some fakes even come from the same factory, just not authorized by Nike to make them. With the quality of some ROs we are seeing, some fakes probably even look better than the real thing. I think some of the fake sellers are even hand making these! Even Louis Vuitton stores sold fakes, because somehow fake bags got into their inventory, and they didn't find out until later on. Just my 2 cents. With that said, I still want my RO from Nike! 
nerd.gif

We've been through this, I'm not going to assume by your join date that you might not have seen the threads but they are around.  The GM/Fake pairs do not measure up to even Nike's piss poor quality.  The only people that are fooled by these fake pairs are those that choose to ignore the glaringly obvious imperfections in the fakes or those that are just misinformed.

mr deeds keep being naive

they are making updates on batches to even down to box/label

ill stay out though, its not as obvious as before that obvious line is getting smaller and smaller

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom