Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Wow everyone and their moms got pairs it seems.
have never seen so many unfamiliar sns posting flex pics in one thread.

and no congrats to any of yall either. ( except the regulars)
yeah I'm still salty, I can admit.

but people turning down solars for these?

smh hype train has left the station and taken flight if that's true.

This one was at 2375. But dude. Had zero feedback from sf. Iam in Napa within driving distance. About 45min
If you're that close, why not do the transaction in person so you know what you're getting?  This is just me, but I wouldn't send $2375 to someone with zero feedback on Ebay and then have to possibly deal with the headaches of getting a refund if the shoes turn out to be a fake, assuming you even get the shoes.

The dude is out of town apparently and his cousin in town. I suggested that we meet at a bank where I can withdrawal funds and inspect shoes.. Dude don't feel comfortable meeting up which is a red flag but pics are checking out. Waiting for tag pics now

The dude is out of town apparently and his cousin in town. I suggested that we meet at a bank where I can withdrawal funds and inspect shoes.. Dude don't feel comfortable meeting up which is a red flag but pics are checking out. Waiting for tag pics now
Ask him to forward you the order confirmation email from Nike, then ask to see the shipping invoice to see if the name and address match his Paypal address.

Last edited:
dude posts his yeezys up for 40 Gs, buy it now of 52 grand, then goes and posts his full address in a pic on ebay. and he's in chicago too. just stupid.

eBay item number:121275677933 if youre interested

dude posts his yeezys up for 40 Gs, buy it now of 52 grand, then goes and posts his full address in a pic on ebay. and he's in chicago too. just stupid.

eBay item number:121275677933 if youre interested

LOL. Dudes are probably headed there right now. Homie about to get robbed in his sleep. No regards from me.

LOL. Dudes are probably headed there right now. Homie about to get robbed in his sleep. No regards from me.

exact same thought that went through my head lol. i was like welp, that dude wont have yeezys by the end of that listing. he also got tiffanys up for 700, bin of a grand. i never wish harm on anyone but it wouldnt be the worst thing if his yeezys got jacked. maybe he'll learn a lesson then

I'm in NO for all star weekend there's rumors RO might drop, I asked the manager at HOH and he didn't confirm on deny.. Guess I'm just reaching this point lol.

Someone called this out earlier, Here's the proof...

1st day in the store and the Employees already Stuntin...
this is the tomfoolery i was talking bout

that goes on in most of these consignment shops

some are even bold enough to try em on and ish

A lot of desperation in here. Hoping and wishing for a surprise drop/restock. If you had a hard time grabbing the official release, the restock will be a zillion times harder with bots working over time now. Further, makes no sense for nike to do it unless they are going to flood the market. I think their man motivation was to wash their hands with Kanye in the most silent way possible.

A lot of desperation in here. Hoping and wishing for a surprise drop/restock. If you had a hard time grabbing the official release, the restock will be a zillion times harder with bots working over time now. Further, makes no sense for nike to do it unless they are going to flood the market. I think their man motivation was to wash their hands with Kanye in the most silent way possible.
all needed now is a GR release for these. that would teach resellers(but mostly idiot buyers) and bury hype.

all needed now is a GR release for these. that would teach resellers(but mostly idiot buyers) and bury hype.

I agree. I want them to flood the market. But it's highly unlikely. Seems like that Kanye relationship is done for the moment. Maybe some years down the road when hype starts to slow they will retro them all.

i dont have hate for proto

look how dude is acting right now, its kinda weird

maybe when he moves up in the DJ world nike will just send him the kicks/or better yet a personal shopper so he doesnt have to interact with people beneath him on a message board who are broke boys and dont have a passion for fashion like himself

(wondering is it the pic or is that guy like 5'4"?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom