Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

@Retro707  Pass'em over here on some NT Fam price.. 
happy.gif

In all seriousness though, I thought you were talking about some excessive glue on the midsole that comes along with pretty every Nike retro/sportwear shoe that has been produced since 2005, you can note that he did repaint these and I'm sure you spend good money on them. Hope everything goes smooth if you do return them to the seller.

retro707 retro707 you can't be serious fam. Nobody will be that close to your Zens. Even the few people who will actually recognize what they are...

You have a Y1 and Y2 set. Just chillllllllllllllllllll

Last edited:
retro707 retro707 you can't be serious fam. Nobody will be the close to your Zens. Even the few people who will actually recognize what they are...
that's what I'm saying. From my experience with him he seemed to be the type of dude that would find a reason to complain about something. Like he got money but is very stingy with it.

Iam not just gonna brush it over. U want to pay 1500, go for it. Lol @ people saying just keep them not a big deal. None of the other y1 I got have this type of paint marks anywhere. I am not trying to be difficult but I paid good money and condition was not properly communicated

Lol I got money but iam stingy with it? Dudes argument is that I got another tan and don't want these no more. Lmaooo. Just because I got another tan doesn't mean the paint marks and crap job ain't there. Lol if he wants both blinks and tans back that's fine with me. I'll gladly pay for blinks elsewhere. And stingy? Yeah and I dropped over 5k I shoes this past week and iam stingy with it. Lmao. That makes sense! :smile:

You guys making it like retro is in the wrong are something else.
My 4 year old could paint better than that. Def not cool to be mislead especially when you are spending over 1k for a pair of shoes.
He has every right to not be happy.

Iam not just gonna brush it over. U want to pay 1500, go for it. Lol @ people saying just keep them not a big deal. None of the other y1 I got have this type of paint marks anywhere. I am not trying to be difficult but I paid good money and condition was not properly communicated

Lol I got money but iam stingy with it? Dudes argument is that I got another tan and don't want these no more. Lmaooo. Just because I got another tan doesn't mean the paint marks and crap job ain't there. Lol if he wants both blinks and tans back that's fine with me. I'll gladly pay for blinks elsewhere. And stingy? Yeah and I dropped over 5k I shoes this past week and iam stingy with it. Lmao. That makes sense! :smile:

its on you. I would personally just ask for a few bucks back if that, not a big deal at all. and yes you are stingy, you could've spent $100k last week it don't make a difference in your personality. There are many sneaker collectors that wouldn't even notice what you pointed out. unless it looks far worse in person than it does in those photos you put up. I don't even see an issue with them at all based on the photos, that's just how y1s age

Retro you should just get some money back from the seller and get someone to touch up the midsole. From pics the pain on the suede is not that bad. Hardly noticeable but I can see how sloppy it looks near the sole and toward the back

how y1s age? I am sorry but what does the aging have anything to do with the paint marks on the suede and leather? And I am stingy? far from it. It's funny how the feedback here is "ahhh chill you got both sets let it go" really? lol what if I just copped this one pair and it was my biggest purchase ever? Now would that make a difference? When I SELL shoes (and I have sold 100's on here) I am always VERY detailed and on point with condition. My feedback speaks for itself.

And to those who said " I got that vibe when I dealt with him" care to explain?

how y1s age? I am sorry but what does the aging have anything to do with the paint marks on the suede and leather? And I am stingy? far from it. It's funny how the feedback here is "ahhh chill you got both sets let it go" really? lol what if I just copped this one pair and it was my biggest purchase ever? Now would that make a difference? When I SELL shoes (and I have sold 100's on here) I am always VERY detailed and on point with condition. My feedback speaks for itself.

And to those who said " I got that vibe when I dealt with him" care to explain?
sure. offering me under retail for my labs was very stingy, especially since I was trying to hook a member up with the price I paid (probably even losing money on them). its not even chill you got both pairs etc., just based off those pics they don't look that bad to me. if the sheos are DS why would the guy need to repaint them? even somewhat used they should not have a need to repaint them. maybe its just the pics but I personally cant see anything that bad with them to go through the whole process in returning them etc. If in person they look a whole lot worse then Id happily eat my words but most likely you would have noticed that the night before when you were taking pics of your entire set.

Not a big deal imo. Maybe get back like $50-100 at most.
$50-$100 off of $1500? 
laugh.gif

@Retro707 you can't be serious fam. Nobody will be the close to your Zens. Even the few people who will actually recognize what they are...
that's what I'm saying. From my experience with him he seemed to be the type of dude that would find a reason to complain about something. Like he got money but is very stingy with it.
What is the back story to your feelz Alp?

Id be pissed too if i got the repainted midsoles and the seller claims he didnt know. FOH wit that bs.

This was supposed to be a happy place :lol: lets go back to admiring pics of yeezys since I probably won't get another pair ever again

Last edited:
throughout the shoe you can tell theres inconsistency with the paint/touch up. It looks more solid on some areas than others. Areas where the paint transferred to other parts of the shoe. Yes it's actually worse in person. Seller does claim that he did not know. and as far as the pics, my girl took the shoes home from the office after I had lunch with her and I asked her to. she asked me if she could take pics and take a look so that picture I posted was from her. I did not get home til past 8. Had dinner, showered and by the time I was free it was late . I even texted the seller right away about this issue and he replied with "they aren't painted are they? " "wtf do you wanna do". I have no reasons to cover anything up for myself. If he communicated they were painted from the get go I would of PASSED right there.

Man I tried to bring this thread back alive with peace. What happened overnight?!

Anyways Retro, any word on what's gonna happen? Refund? Some of the money back? Wassup?

I can see why you'd be mad about the midsole part...

and offering below asking price is pretty normal in here if you ask me. Nothing new and I didn't know that classified people as stingy. so everyone who purchases a new car or asks for coupons and hookups is stingy? than that makes all of us.

The paint job isn't that bad but in the listing if he didn't clarify they were a lil sloppily repainted. Dude deserves a partial refund. All you sitting here saying get over it would be the same ones in here whining if it happened to you so sit down.

Can anybody vouch for Sneaker Con's legit check section. I'm looking for Yeezy's at this upcoming Sneaker Con and I want to make sure I don't get swindled. I heard that they're legit check is pointless because apparently they just google the style number but idk. I was thinking after I get the shoe legit checked I'd go up to one of those big vendors that always has Yeezy's and they might be able to help to make sure they're legit.

Can anybody vouch for Sneaker Con's legit check section. I'm looking for Yeezy's at this upcoming Sneaker Con and I want to make sure I don't get swindled. I heard that they're legit check is pointless because apparently they just google the style number but idk. I was thinking after I get the shoe legit checked I'd go up to one of those big vendors that always has Yeezy's and they might be able to help to make sure they're legit.
legit check isint perfect there, not even close.

legit check isint perfect there, not even close.
Yeah that's what I'm worried about. I've heard bad stuff that they just google the style number and say they're legit if it pops up. I heard they weren't even checking RO's at Sneaker Con NYC...

Back
Top Bottom