Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Been doing well lately and have been thinking about purchasing a pair of the black 2s. Someone school me on what a pair goes for these days? My friend has a lightly worn pair, no major flaws... size 8.5. Thanks guys.

So far invoice was sent since 1030am. Have yet to receive refund and dude ignoring my texts. I tried doing this with no drama or bs. I will take this to paypal first thing in the morning. I'll keep you guys posted

photoshopping tags is def not new, been happening for a long time...

but that search by image option i did not know about.

that's dope! very useful!

photoshopping tags is def not new, been happening for a long time...

but that search by image option i did not know about.

that's dope! very useful!
Yeah I know it's not new but it seems like it's more common now (two in the last 24 hours on the NT LC section).

Enjoy Google doing the hard work for you :wink:

props for keeping it real tho, literally...

so many cats are stooping to lows and copping fakes (and their justification is cuz the real ones are so expensive)...

i'd rather take the L and never have them, than lie to myself that my fakes some how suffice...
mean.gif
lol thanks fam

not gonna lie, i've thought about going the yeezybay and reps route, but end of the day I could just never do that, I would feel like a clown

I rather just take the time, save the money and get a real pair

I'll never forget that weekend tiffs and yeezys [emoji]10071[/emoji]️
some how i missed out on tiffs but got very lucky on these RO

was in the middle of a 2k game dude had called a TO literally at about 12:59, so i decided to look at my phone next thing you know a nike tweet pops up. I clicked so quick on the link that i picked the wrong size (8.5) wanted an 8 but 8.5 fits fine. 

I was so hype all my homies were like why didnt you tell me i could of got a pair to. I 
roll.gif
and said only if yall knew 

Cant even lie so far that has been the best day of the year so far for me, still really cant believe it. I only wore them 1x so far to his concert out in AC 

i prolly told this story at least 3x on here aha oh well 

some how i missed out on tiffs but got very lucky on these RO

was in the middle of a 2k game dude had called a TO literally at about 12:59, so i decided to look at my phone next thing you know a nike tweet pops up. I clicked so quick on the link that i picked the wrong size (8.5) wanted an 8 but 8.5 fits fine. 

I was so hype all my homies were like why didnt you tell me i could of got a pair to. I 
roll.gif
and said only if yall knew 

Cant even lie so far that has been the best day of the year so far for me, still really cant believe it. I only wore them 1x so far to his concert out in AC 

i prolly told this story at least 3x on here aha oh well 
That was the luckiest weekend I ever had. Got the Kobe MPs, Tiffs, and ROs. I couldn't sleep while they were all being shipped from Nike.

That was the luckiest weekend I ever had. Got the Kobe MPs, Tiffs, and ROs. I couldn't sleep while they were all being shipped from Nike.
Haha same here. I actually doubled up on the Tiff's and had just woke up on Sunday going through my phone and saw it. I thought it was a glitch but as soon as I got the email, I was ecstatic.

I had my boys say the same thing "why didnt you tell us, I couldve gotten it too" smh lol

I missed the RO release on NDC but I did get through on Solars/Plats. The craziness of everyone e-camping was wild. I remember they dropped around 10:31-2 CST and I didn't get to checkout until 11:40ish because of the site crashing. So many people getting cartjacked (even though they said once it cart it would save, one of the earlier releases they did that on). I also remember and felt so bad for thegatorviking thegatorviking when he posted his order confirmation then subsequently got cancelled by someone else.

What's weird is that I was starting to think they wouldn't release so I was on Eastbay's website getting ready to place an order for both LeBron 9 Elite's (home and away) because the 20% coupon code expired that night. Kept messing around and then was in shock when tweet went out. I think the tweet was up for 12 seconds when I clicked on it. After I added both pairs I got the phone notification for the tweet. Site immediately crashed when I was trying to add payment info.

Same here bro!!! Landed 4 pairs of Tiffs (3 men / 1 GS), Red October's off NDC, and MP off a trade for my Prelude V (They added $100).

Best sneaker weekend ever!!!!

Havent seen anybody posting pics of themselves wearing their RO's recently so I thought id share! Nice summer day today in Montreal so why not! 

All these stories make me sad and happy at the same time lol. Happy to see you all flourish but I'm still sad I striked out
frown.gif

I also remember and felt so bad for thegatorviking thegatorviking when he posted his order confirmation then subsequently got cancelled by someone else.

Yea that sucked, back then there wasn't a 30 minute window to cancel your pair. You could cancel it up until it shipped. I fought so damn hard to try and get it back I promise you that. Had some great people at the time reach out to me via PM for support/help.

The whole reason I posted a pic was to prove they were still available. I camped in front of my computer that Saturday for 18 hours, literally. I didn't move for anything but to pee. I fought the computer for almost a hour and a half before I got my pair. I was on cloud 9.

I still would love to get a cage match against whoever cancelled it.

Last edited:
Crazy stories! I missed out on all then copped slowly. Payment received via e check . Nice pic up there!

Anyone remember everyone gathering $10 because supposedly the guy said he knew the exact time of the drop since he was right about some previous release.....I remember gifting $10 to someone who pool'd all the money and sent this guy money. 

He actually told us it was going to be a evening drop but never gave the exact heads up or anything like he said he would lol. 

I remember seeing the tweet and acting so fast. I got both the solars and plats in my cart only to lose them since I wasnt signed into my Nike account 
mean.gif
. If I was signed in I would have been golden until the site came back up lol

Had to pay resell on both later that week but I got good deals considering the prices now - $1100 plats & 2 pairs at $1500 each for solars (actually sold the extra solar to someone from ISS for the same price a few days later). We were both happy since everyone was asking around $2K+ at the time. Wish I kept it knowing the price would be at 5K now lol

I also remember and felt so bad for @thegatorviking when he posted his order confirmation then subsequently got cancelled by someone else.
Yea that sucked, back then there wasn't a 30 minute window to cancel your pair. You could cancel it up until it shipped. I fought so damn hard to try and get it back I promise you that. Had some great people at the time reach out to me via PM for support/help.

The whole reason I posted a pic was to prove they were still available. I camped in front of my computer that Saturday for 18 hours, literally. I didn't move for anything but to pee. I fought the computer for almost a hour and a half before I got my pair. I was on cloud 9.

I still would love to get a cage match against whoever cancelled it.
So did the flowers and teddy bear land you a pair? 
nerd.gif

I was playing in a semi pro game when they dropped, opened my phone (to instagram) when I got to the car in disgust and salty that they dropped. At least I had a beast game in front of 3 MLB baseball scouts. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom