Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

What's the best replica yeezy 2 solar? Or plat? I'm trying to find a pair to compare with my authentics and possibly make a video

maybe i should buy it and pretend to be a insider

wink.gif
7d606fd5a1dc0bad537138b0f5d901af.jpg

View media item 1289603View media item 1289604View media item 1289605View media item 1289606View media item 1289607View media item 1289608View media item 1289609

Hey guys I am looking into purchasing a pair of Yeezy 2 Solar they are used and the guy is asking $2900 shipped from east coast to Texas.
They look real legit to me and I'm almost certain they are. If you notice on the box it has a tag from a store called KITH. I have never heard of it but looks like a legit place.

What do you guys think of the price for the condition? and they seem legit? please help me out looking to make this deal happen very soon ! will complete my Y2 set.

Hey guys I am looking into purchasing a pair of Yeezy 2 Solar they are used and the guy is asking $2900 shipped from east coast to Texas.
They look real legit to me and I'm almost certain they are. If you notice on the box it has a tag from a store called KITH. I have never heard of it but looks like a legit place.

What do you guys think of the price for the condition? and they seem legit? please help me out looking to make this deal happen very soon ! will complete my Y2 set.
Not being a smart a**, but if you've heard of Ronnie Fieg, then you probably have heard Kith.

http://kithnyc.com/

There's even a thread about his collabs here: http://niketalk.com/t/536134/ronnie...ithnyc-com-pages-tracking/33780#post_22139986

Maybe try the legit check section. They look good to me but way to worn for that price tag

They are legit... If I were you I would try and negotiate the price. They don't look "way too worn" to me but thats just basing it on those pics. The creases that beat pairs have aren't present. He could have used shields to prevent creasing but the soles don't look beat to me neither... I would shoot for $2500 as buyer but given the ridiculous price hikes as of late I would't be rushed to negotiate as the seller. Just my .02 though.

They are legit... If I were you I would try and negotiate the price. They don't look "way too worn" to me but thats just basing it on those pics. The creases that beat pairs have aren't present. He could have used shields to prevent creasing but the soles don't look beat to me neither... I would shoot for $2500 as buyer but given the ridiculous price hikes as of late I would't be rushed to negotiate as the seller. Just my .02 though.
I was speaking in terms of $2900 for them. Maybe it's just me but you could probably find a DS pair for not much more than that (and no i'm not talking about FC prices)

I was speaking in terms of $2900 for them. Maybe it's just me but you could probably find a DS pair for not much more than that (and no i'm not talking about FC prices)
I just paid exactly $2.9 for my size 12. Worn only a couple times, OG all, etc. Seems to be the average going rate for VNDS Solars, give or take. But bigger sizes are tough to find, especially in Solars. Took me a while to find an 11-12. IMO, $2.9 isn't bad for that pair with OG all. 

I just paid exactly $2.9 for my size 12. Worn only a couple times, OG all, etc. Seems to be the average going rate for VNDS Solars, give or take. But bigger sizes are tough to find, especially in Solars. Took me a while to find an 11-12. IMO, $2.9 isn't bad for that pair with OG all. 
Guess I should of jumped on that DS solar for 3200 
embarassed.gif

I just couldn't bring myself to it

In a heartbeat lol. I see people wanting that much for beat pairs with OG none on eBay all the time, while DS pairs going for $4600. Makes no sense.
I had an offer from NewYorkCompany (eBay seller) for even swap for my DS yeezy RO but I have a story with these ROs so I couldn't give them up.  $4,600, that's crazy lol

I paid 2800 from rif la for my worn 2x solars back in june. No box but og everything else. They are in perfect condition. The market for these shoes is very diff. Keep in mind we talking tbousands. Not hundreds. Not everyone willing to drop that kind of money on shoes

I had an offer from NewYorkCompany (eBay seller) for even swap for my DS yeezy RO but I have a story with these ROs so I couldn't give them up.  $4,600, that's crazy lol

Everyone has a RO story lol love it. Too much sentimental value at the end of the day too give those up. Plus waaaaay too many high quality fakes going around.

Would anybody but yeezy"s on eBay?
And did anybody buy from there?

Saving up for pair of ro"s but I'd have to pay premium of I go to flightckub

Back
Top Bottom