Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Finally was able to complete my Y2 set today. Its been a long 2 years to find them all, but patience paid off. Sold, traded, and made a ton of moves to get each pair, but well worth it IMO. Picked up the coveted Solars today. Size 12, OG all, vnds. Condition surprised me when I first saw them in person, very pleased. Just a few quick pictures I took. 

^^ Nice, congrats on the set.
Appreciate brotha! 
Yeezy famb eating tonight!
Feastin  
smokin.gif

Yeah Geiger is a huge hypebeast, and I'm pretty sure those solars are fake
What? Lol. His collection is not all hypebeast sneakers, had sneakers way before the sneaker craze, air force one's mid 200's ish and so on. I'm sure him being Revis's manager or whatever, Nike/JB sends him tons of sneakers every week. Highly doubt his AY2's are grey markets. 

Wait I have no idea what a geiger is, but what spot is opening in pittsburgh?

Something to compete with Social Status?

Last edited:
no disrespect to the owner just in case he sees this.

Could y'all help DS check for this pair as I am doing meet-ups this Sat. please!

Notice the creasing... but he says they were just sitting in the box funny.

I believe him 99.99%, but just want to make sure.

Cheers!

no disrespect to the owner just in case he sees this.
Could y'all help DS check for this pair as I am doing meet-ups this Sat. please!

View media item 1276131

View media item 1276132

View media item 1276133

View media item 1276134

View media item 1276135

View media item 1276136

View media item 1276137

Notice the creasing... but he says they were just sitting in the box funny.
I believe him 99.99%, but just want to make sure.

Cheers!

From those pictures, they're legit. They must have been sitting in the box pretty awkwardly though. I was sent a pair a few months back and was told they were DS. I think they were but they were all creased up.

View media item 1276369

Sent them back real quick!

Last edited:
From those pictures, they're legit. They must have been sitting in the box pretty awkwardly though. I was sent a pair a few months back and was told they were DS. I think they were but they were all creased up.

Sent them back real quick!
Thanks homie. So you sent them back because of that ^ crease?

I wonder if the crease on the ankle area will straighten but it seems doubtful : 0

Thanks homie. So you sent them back because of that ^ crease?

I wonder if the crease on the ankle area will straighten but it seems doubtful : 0
Hell yeah I sent them back. Paid $2.9 for them, I expect them to be flawless. It wasn't even a crease, it was like the mesh had be scrunched up and had lost its form. You may be able to decrease the ankle a bit if you mess around with it. Hard to find a DS 11 though. Same size as mine and took me a minute to find them. 

Back
Top Bottom