Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Would anybody but yeezy"s on eBay?
And did anybody buy from there?

Saving up for pair of ro"s but I'd have to pay premium of I go to flightckub

It's funny you mention this. When I was seeing what I could field with my RO'S, all the buyers ended up telling me they purchased from Flight Club.

Thousands.... For now. In due time the yeezy branding is the only thing that's gonna keep the value up on all Yeezys.

3200 is a deal on solars with this current market
I just can't bring myself to spend that much on one pair of shoes. Instead I bought an 80 inch TV for my game room, in wall speakers and minion fat heads 
laugh.gif

Man I honestky been lucky with all three lair of Y2. My plats I originally purchased from eBay but found out the dude was nearby so we met up. My solars I copped from eBay for 1800 DS (this was maybe March 2013) I regretting it at the time but man I'm so happy now. The RO I copped from NT here for 3k. Release date. Not sure what the market is right now RO. I hope more than 3k.

View media item 1300401
Picked these up for $3.5k DS 8US a month or two ago, I haven't worn, been thinking I may flip them on ebay or send them to FC, don't get me wrong I like them a lot, but I would prefer multiple pairs of balenciaga pleateds (not that I can find them) or MMM's for the money, I think over one pair of shoes in hindsight.

Last edited:
Picked these up for $3.5k DS 8US a month or two ago, I haven't worn, been thinking I may flip them on ebay or send them to FC, don't get me wrong I like them a lot, but I would prefer multiple pairs of balenciaga pleateds (not that I can find them) or MMM's for the money, I think over one pair of shoes in hindsight.

the Y2's look better than those tho...

I know this is technically a yeezy 2 thread, but for the yeezy 1 owners, has anyone had issues with the lace locks rubbing a circle on the tongue? I noticed on one of my zens the lace lock has made a light circle on the leather of the tongue, although It isn't noticable to anyone but myself. I suppose I'm lacing them too tightly.

Last edited:
Thang,  I got scammed on fleabay.  Copped a size 12 RO for $3200 12-9-14.  Ebay removed the item a day later after I copped.  Seller said they are 100% authentic and he/she would relist it and I could repurchase.  Never did and that was 3 days ago.  Has not replied to any other messages.  Now my money gonna be tied up with paypal.  On top of that,  I think it is one of those new super perfect unauthorized from those chinese sites that sell for $359.  Should have done more homework before I pulled the trigger.  These boys got fake nike receipts, boxes, etc. trying to pass off as authentic.  Oh well, you live and learn.  

Thang,  I got scammed on fleabay.  Copped a size 12 RO for $3200 12-9-14.  Ebay removed the item a day later after I copped.  Seller said they are 100% authentic and he/she would relist it and I could repurchase.  Never did and that was 3 days ago.  Has not replied to any other messages.  Now my money gonna be tied up with paypal.  On top of that,  I think it is one of those new super perfect unauthorized from those chinese sites that sell for $359.  Should have done more homework before I pulled the trigger.  These boys got fake nike receipts, boxes, etc. trying to pass off as authentic.  Oh well, you live and learn. 

i seen that auction,it looked suspect. price also too low

Last edited:
I really like them, I just think I won't enjoy them to their full extent, the way I should do because I paid so much for them, I will worry about ruining them and end up babying them etc vs a few pairs of high quality designer shoes which are much cheaper and with multiple pairs I can put each Into a light rotation, more value for money idk my mind is not made up, on the other hand if I let go I will probably regret it and with my size I will struggle to find a DS pair for 3-3.5 ever again, thank you everyone.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the inner sole secret code on the Red Octobers should read kwnavahdvvaagjlaw alr correct? not kwnavahdvvaagjlaw

I really like them, I just think I won't enjoy them to their full extent, the way I should do because I paid so much for them, I will worry about ruining them and end up babying them etc vs a few pairs of high quality designer shoes which are much cheaper and with multiple pairs I can put each Into a light rotation, more value for money idk my mind is not made up, on the other hand if I let go I will probably regret it and with my size I will struggle to find a DS pair for 3-3.5 ever again, thank you everyone.
I would keep the ROs. Its so difficult to find a DS, authentic pair in any size. You can always pick up designer shoes here and there. 

Was there a european released shoe and a US released shoe?  If so, what is the difference.  I thought there is one authentic shoe and the rest HQ reps.

Was there a european released shoe and a US released shoe?  If so, what is the difference.  I thought there is one authentic shoe and the rest HQ reps.

Only difference is on the box, US boxes have suggested retail price on the box tag EU pairs don't have it.

Also EU pairs have the size sticker on the insole I think. But shoes are exactly the same apart from that

Back
Top Bottom