Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

How should I clean my solars? 

creasing on the left toebox as well, stuffed it with some paperz 

i feel the same way about my RO. dope dope shoe but i have been holding off on wearing them. I paid 3k for mine back in may-june and def couldnt pass them up for that price...

Currently
RO is DS
Plats are DS
Solars ive worn
Blinks ive worn
Tans DS
zens basically DS

lol i just cant find the right time!

Only difference is on the box, US boxes have suggested retail price on the box tag EU pairs don't have it.

Also EU pairs have the size sticker on the insole I think. But shoes are exactly the same apart from that

There is a square hologram sticker on the box for euro release also.

Last edited:
still want a solar and plat pair. one day
tired.gif

Hang in there fellas. I NEVER thought I would get Solars but eventually I had an opportunity to snag them. Patience is key with this shoe.

Thousands.... For now. In due time the yeezy branding is the only thing that's gonna keep the value up on all Yeezys.

$19 says that if the Yeezys were called something else and no mention of Kanye... These would be on shelves... Sad too because I actually like the II's look... I'm a sucker for the ATC II's sole also reminds me of a mix of the Jordan II and Clark's Wallabees...:smokin

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the laces in the lace bag are the same length as the ones in the sneaker?

My laces are beyond filthy and I'm thinking of just swapping them out.

I cant bring myself to wear $3500+ Im debating on trading my RO's for $2000 cash + DS Space Jams, VNDS Banneds, DS Fear 3s, and Toro 6s. Fair deal? Or I might just take them to FC. 

If it was fair in your eyes you wouldn't post it

Just bring them to flight club.

Did you pay retail? If so you aren't wearing 3500 lol

I cant bring myself to wear $3500+ Im debating on trading my RO's for $2000 cash + DS Space Jams, VNDS Banneds, DS Fear 3s, and Toro 6s. Fair deal? Or I might just take them to FC. 
Oh boy if I had that offer on the table I deff do that. I would sell the fear 3s and the toro 6s because I don't like them but SJ and banneds are :pimp:

Called U out on IG? Smh and were they?
I'm not gonna directly answer that question, but let's just say when I ordered these shoes, there was no Red Octobers publicly available and then 3 days before they came, RO came out of nowhere

banned 1s are upwards of 1k for legit ds pairs. they are FIRE> personally yeezys are >>>>>> but your shoes man...even trade imo

Happy Holidays Yeezy FAMBS!

Back
Top Bottom